G U N

I got dressed in something very casual while Nastassia was eating some fruit downstairs, I walked downstairs to see her talking with one of the housekeepers, she was smiling and laughing

     I got dressed in something very casual while Nastassia was eating some fruit downstairs, I walked downstairs to see her talking with one of the housekeepers, she was smiling and laughing. I don't get how someone related to such a monster could be so happy.

"I say we sun bathe and check out the garden." She smiles and I smiled back while nodding.

She was definitely not like neither of her brothers, she was kind, warm-hearted, smart, delicate.

"Nadi, I think you should go." Nathaniel's voice boomed from my right, we both turned to look at him.

She looked astonish by his tone, she tilted her head clearly confused on why he suddenly got all cold.

"You didn't tell me that Carter sent you for information on my new guest." He growls at the end of his sentence, his eyes turn to mine. He meant me, his dad wanted information on me.

"I did it because I myself couldn't believe that my older brother, the same man who would read me bedtime stories would ever kidnap an innocent girl." She points, her tone completely changed as well. I didn't know she had it in her, she looks so sweet.

"Well I'm not that same man anymore, get out of my house." He says.

"I'm taking her with me." Nastassia pulls my arm and tries to push past him but he grabs ahold of her.

"I love you but don't take my love for granted because nothing will help you if you conspire against me." He whispers lowly to her, he ducks his head to catch her eyes.

"You would really kill your little sister?"

This was escalating fast and I stood in the middle of all this chaos. Suddenly a sound of a gun cocking filled my ears, Nathaniel froze. I pecked behind him to see Donovan holding a gun to his brothers head, I didn't think he had the balls to do this.

"If you touch her, I promise I'll blow your fucking brains out." Donovan shouts.

"I don't want to do this but I will."

Nathaniel slowly turned around to face his trader brother. A smirk appeared on his lips causing Donovan to frown, did it frighten him that his brother wasn't afraid of death?

"Donny, Donny always the savior, the family man, the golden child." Nathaniel clicks his tongue.

"Nastassia, leave right now. I'll deal with you later." Donovan told his sister, she took steps in front of Nathaniel.

She stared at him intently before she slapped her hand across his cheek.

"You we're thinking about killing me." Her voice croaked, she was on the verge of tears.

I could have sworn I seen a splatter of sadness in his eyes but he quickly blinked it away, she stormed out of the house. I almost went after her till Nathaniel grabbed my wrist pulling me back, I glared at his hand. Donovon lowered his gun but was suddenly pinned to the wall, Nathaniel had a strong grip on his neck.

I couldn't let him kill Donovan, I grabbed on to his bicep trying to rip him off.

"Get off, you're going to kill him." I shouted as loud as I could, my best friend appeared right next to me trying to help me get him off of Donovan.

"Next time don't be a pussy and pull the trigger." Nathaniel growls like a wild lion, his voice was strong and bounced off of the walls.

Finally he let go of his neck, Donovan fell to the floor gasping for air. Teagan immediately checked on his neck as I stood next to Nathaniel, he stormed upstairs not even sparing me a second glance. My chest was heaving up and down, I stared at the empty stairs he just ran up.

Teagan softly rubbed his neck with her fingertips, her hair flipped over her shoulder as she examines his injury more intensely. His glossy eyes met hers, he wrinkled his nose. She seemed oddly concerned about him, I caught his finger rubbing soft strokes on her forearm like he was trying to comfort her.

Teagan grabbed a pack of frozen peas and placed it on his bruised neck to ease his pain. I stayed a little but Teagan seemed to have it all under control so I made my way upstairs to my room. I could have sworn I left all my lights on, I walked inside my room almost tripping while looking for the light switch.

"Don't turn the lights on." 

His voice stopped me from turning the switch on, my body automatically started to feel tingles spread all across. I felt his hot breathe on my neck, his huge hand softly traced my small one.

"What are you doing?" I asked, breathless.

His lips met my neck, he slowly kissed up my neck causing me to roll my head back against his strong shoulder.

"I wasn't going to kill her, I just wanted to scare her." Nathaniel whispers against my neck.

I turned around in his arms, the window opened in my room provided some light from the moon. His face was clouded with sadness and a thin line of anger. My body just acted on emotion, my hand softly crawled up to his cheek. His eyes snapped up to mine, my thumb stroked his cheek. He didn't push my hand away, he allowed skin to skin action.

"I know." I whispered back, I lowered my eyes to catch his stare.

"I just couldn't let her take you from me." He says.

Was I mishearing things? Maybe I was going insane, maybe being here, locked up in this house is screwing with my mind.

"You're like a drug and I'm the addict, baby." He growls, his tone was dark yet meaningful.

He reached down and grabbed ahold of my ass and roughly pulled my body against his hard chest causing my hair to fall against my face, his lips were only inches away from my moist ones. He madly bared his teeth against my lips while his eyes roamed around my face, I placed both my hands against his cheeks.

"I want to take out all my anger by fucking your tight pussy." His voice was husky and filled with lust.

The air in my lungs suddenly disappeared, I inhaled deeply while staring in to his blank eyes. He wanted to hate fuck me and I wanted to just be wrapped in his arms, I say match made in heaven.

"Stop talking and do it." I whispered.

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

next chapter will once again be intense smut, also sorry i haven't been on my updating game but i'm working on a very important project and i'm back in school as well.