H A T E

My legs felt like jello after this morning and my head was all foggy

      My legs felt like jello after this morning and my head was all foggy. I was lying in my bed just staring at the ceiling like I always do when I heard shouting, curiosity striked inside of me and I wanted to see what the big fuss was about. I wrapped my blanket around me and headed downstairs to the living room.

I pecked around the corner to see a man grasping onto a women, she was swinging her arms in the air trying to get away from him. The ground underneath my step made a squeak sound causing both of them to look at me, the poor girl was breathing so hard that I could hear her from here.

"Let go of her." I told the man.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man sways back and forth almost falling but he quickly regained himself.

I stormed over to them, I ripped his hand off of her. I leaned her against me and glared at him not removing my eyes from him. Her hair was covering her face that I couldn't see who she was.

"Stupid bitch." The guy pushes me back by grabbing onto my hair, the girl fell on the floor clearly drugged. He held my hair tight around his fist, I fell to my knees in front of him.

"Let's see how much more your mouth can do instead of talking."

He pushes my head to the front his jeans, I could see his disgusting bulge of excitement. I held back the vomit that wanted to come out, I slapped his hand away from my face.

"Carlos, my friend." Nathaniel's voice came from behind me, I tried looking back but he didn't let go of me. "What do I owe this pleasure?"

"I've had my fun with the girl, I want a new one."

This man was disgusting and Nathaniel was even more disgusting for supplying this creep with young , innocent girls.

I glanced down at the girl, she was now sitting up with her hair out of her face, I just noticed that this wasn't any girl, it was Teagan. Her hair wasn't long anymore but instead reached just above her shoulders, her hair wasn't a light brown color anymore it was pitch black and her body wasn't as toned anymore.

"I want this one." The guy named Carlos lifted me up to my feet, pulling me against his chest. He tilted my head to the side licking down my cheek with his long tongue.

I made a face while wiggling in his arms.

"That one isn't for sell." Nathaniel walks over to the table in the middle, serving himself a glass of whiskey.

"Ten million might change your mind." Carlos laughs.

"As I said, she isn't for sell." Nathaniel chugs the rest of his drink, he honestly looked like I was disturbing him or bothering him.

"Let go of my hair, you disgusting scumbag." I seethe.

Carlos raised his hand getting ready to slap me across my cheek when another hand grabbed his, stopping him from hitting me. Nathaniel leaned closer to his ear with a dangerous glare.