M I D N I G H T

mature scene                 I felt a hand trail up my thigh, I shot up from bed trying to look around but it was pitch black

mature scene

I felt a hand trail up my thigh, I shot up from bed trying to look around but it was pitch black. I reached over my nightstand to turn on the light, Nathaniel sat on my bed with a cup of ice in his hand.

"Why are you here?" I blurted out.

He had a black suit on but his shirt was unbutton and his tie was around his other hand. I noticed that his hands were all bruised up, he even had a bruise on his cheek. He stood up and walked over to my nightstand, he put down the glass and removed his cross necklace.

Jesus has left the room and that scared me.

"I always have my head in the game, killing and killing some more but this time I kept thinking about you." Nathaniel removed his suit and placed it on the chair, he then removed his shirt.

He had scars all over his body, they weren't fresh which meant he's had them for a while. When he turned to look at me I saw his tattoos, he had a huge cross tattoo in the center of his torso and across his chest he had the name 'Isabella.'

That's his moms name.

"I thought about how I would fuck you, how you would sound while I fuck you." He says while reaching in his pocket, he pulls out some rope.

"I would say I'm obsessed."

I gulped at that sentence. He grabs a piece of ice and pops it in his mouth. He lowers his mouth to mine, my whole body completely froze. He placed his lips on mine softly as he transfers the ice into my mouth, he pushes me down on my bed. He grabs both my wrist and ties them with the rope to my bed frame.

"Nathaniel, you shouldn't-." I whispered.

"I've never wanted to fuck anybody as badly as I want to fuck you." He says, I gulped once again.

He grabs another piece of ice, he climbs on top of me. My heart was beating so fast against my chest but that wasn't the only thing beating.

I felt his hands slowly lift my shirt up all the way up to my eyes. My bare chest was on display, my nipples got hard because of the cold air he was blowing on them. I could feel his heavy lips kiss my nipple as his big hand squeezed onto them. He trailed his kisses down my chest to my stomach where he dropped the ice cube at, I tried moving my hands but they were tightly tied down.

"Has anyone kissed you here?" He whispers lightly as he kisses below my belly button.

I shook my head no, I couldn't make out words right now.

"Or here?" He kisses my inner thigh, he moved over to my other thigh.

"What about here?"

His lips touch my clit, my hips pushed up from the bed. He held them down with his hands as he started to suck, my legs wrapped around his head. His hand ran up my chest to my breast where he grabbed onto it, he squeezed it hard in the palm of his hand. He slowly licks me up and down before digging deeper, my hands pulled against the rope again.

He made soft circles with his tongue before biting my clit, my body shot up so quick almost making him move but he quickly holds me down.

"Don't stop." I cried out, my stomach was turning like crazy.

He spread my legs apart widely, he thrust his tongue in and out of me.

"Paint my face, baby." His voice vibrated against my pussy.

My legs started to shake like crazy, my stomach tightened in a ball. A small wimpier escaped pass my mouth, my whole body started to shake. Nathaniel started to lick up all the liquid that spilled from me, I heard him slurp it all up.

My brown hair was covering my whole face, my body felt warm and relaxed. He kissed up my stomach to my chest all the way up to my lips where he untied the rope and removed my shirt from my eyes. I stared up at him with a daunting look, he softly tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You did good, chula."

I can't believe what just happened and I also can't believe what I'm about to do.

I leaned up to connect our lips, he kissed me back even harder. I tried placing my hands on his chest but he pinned them back preventing me from touching him. His hand traveled up to my throat where he wrapped his fingers around it, he leaned closer to my ear squeezing tightly on my throat.

I clawed at his hand trying to get it off of me, he was adding pressure to my neck. It was hurting me, my eyes started to roll back from the lack of oxygen flowing through my body.

"Next time I see a mark on you that I didn't cause, I'll do much more then just this." Nathaniel growls deeply into my ear.

He threw my head back on the pillow releasing my throat. I touched my sore throat while coughing, Nathaniel climbs off of me. He carefully picks up his cross necklace to put it back on, I watched him turn his back to me picking up his shirt. I sat up and brought my legs to my chest, my hand remained on my neck trying to smooth it.

He puts his shirt back on and buttons it up slowly while looking out the window. After he kissed me he choked me out, he's a psychopath. What was I thinking, he just bruised my whole neck with a single hand.

"Next time you hit Jennifer I'll kill you." Nathaniel says so casually while tying his tie and looking at his own reflection.

What the fuck?

"Understood?" Nathaniel turns to look at me, I frown before nodding. I pulled the sheets over my bare body, I felt betrayed by him.

"Good."

He walks out of my room slamming the door behind him, I sat there confused and used.

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella