~

Oh. I guess now is when I tell you that what you've been reading has been chronological memoir of sorts, a place to reflect on things that have happened so I can try and learn from them as a coping mechanism, blah blah blah. I was going to wait until the end, so you could have one of those I never thought she would become a writer! How brilliant! moments, but I guess I have to now because George insisted he write this next chapter. I haven't read too many books to know exactly, but I'm pretty sure that if another person wants to write a little something for your book, they write a foreword, or an afterward, NOT a random-chapter-in-the-middle-of-the-book-word. And, they don't write anything particularly important, just about how they've known the author for a long time and how proud they are of them for doing something like this and all that.

Well, not George. Not George Fabian Weasley. He's decided that he has to write a story-important chapter. And not just any chapter: this chapter, one of the most important chapters, the chapter that helped determine the name of the book.

I can't stop rolling my eyes because of how annoyed I am by the fact that I'm going to let him do it.

Surprise.