Chapter 1.

It was a normal Friday afternoon, the cadets were done with training for the day and were allowed to go back to their rooms , however Eren was kept behind and sent to Captain Levis room for slacking off during the practice which usually was not like Eren since he always worked hard in practices.

As Eren arrived at the Captains door he knocked twice.. ' no answer?' he thought , he called out his name but there still wasn't an answer so Eren decided to twist the handle and walk in.

"captain..?" he whispered scared of what he may walk into but to his luck the captain wasn't there, or so he thought till he heard a screeching sound of a tap turning off coming from the captains bathroom and out walks the Captain in nothing but a towel that stops just below his abs starting to show off his perfect v line , droplets of water running down over his muscles almost teasing him as they disappear into the towel. Eren gasps unsure of how to react to the situation , should he be scared, worried , turned on but he didn't get much time to think when a booming voice knocks him out of his thoughts.

This is what he looked like coming out the shower if you struggled to imagine:)

"JEAGER. what are you doing in my room!?"Levi asked staring at the boy who's faces had paled.

"uh fuck.. "he whispered. "you told me to come to your room after practice sir "

"Doesn't mean you can walk in without my permission , don't you know how to knock? "Levi scowled.

"I-i did knock captain and I shouted you b-but you didn't hear me "Eren sighed annoyed at himself for stuttering in front of the captain.

"Tch whatever let me change and come back to give you your punishment" leaving Eren to stand there awkwardly looking around the Captains room. It had a desk in the middle of it with stacks of paperwork all folded neatly into piles, his bed was on the far right corner without a crinkle in the sheets and there was a cupboard in the left corner for his clothes, everything was neat and tidy without a single mess in sight which wasn't surprising really seen as the captain was a clean freak. Pulling Eren out of his wander he lifted his gaze to the captain now stood infront of him with an emotionless gaze fixed on Eren as if he waiting for him to say something.

"well , what was the reason for you slacking off in practise then Jaegar?" he said almost sighing.

'shit' he thought he can't tell the captain the reason he was slacking off was because he was day dreaming over him in the middle of practice.

"well get on with it brat or ill have to force it out of you"he glared

" I just wasn't feeling well captain my apologies" Eren said tensing hoping the captain would believe him. Levi just stared at him with a frown not believing him at all so he decided to walk closer to the boy taking a step forward every time Eren took a step back till Erens back was on the wall and he could feel the captains breath slightly grazing his face. Eren took in a sharp breath with a blush forming on his cheeks unsure of what the captain will do. 

"sigh.. Cleaning duty for a month with extra cleaning in my room"Levi smirked taking a step away from the blushing boy.

"B-but you don't let anyone clean your room?"Eren almost shouted embarrassed of how close the captain was.

" Well you better make it to my standard or i'll have to punish you even worse" Levi said whispering the last part in Erens ear sending a shiver up his spine making his whole face now look like a tomato.

"Tch well get out then brat and go get some sleep " Levi said walking back to his desk not bothering to look back at Eren. Eren quickly snapped out of his trance and fumbled out of the room slamming the door on accident which he knew the captain wouldn't be happy about.Once Eren reached his room he jumped on his bed and stared up at the ceiling thinking about his previous encounter with the Captain, more importantly he was thinking about when the Captain first walked out the shower and how sexy he looked making Erens pants grow a little too tight for comfort, He closed his eyes and sighed' this is going to be a long month' he thought slowly drifting off to sleep.

Thanks for reading the first chapter! sorry it was short they will start to get longer.