Epilogue( end )

5 years later Eren is now 22 and Levi is now 27. ( Curse of Ymir doesn't exist in this story)

" Erennn."Levi groaned as he called his fiancé who was busy showering in the bathroom." hurry up we need to go look at houses." he shouted as Eren came dawdling out of the bathroom. "there isn't any point we have already looked at so many and there always seems to be problems." He whined as he sat on his partners lap. " Well we are just going to have to keep looking otherwise that means no rough sex while we are here seen as the reason we are having to move is because everyone thinks you are too loud." Levi said teasingly making Eren pout, even though he was older now he still acted like a child sometimes. Levi just laughed at Erens reaction and gave him a peck on the cheek. " Don't worry I think you sound sexy Eren." he said whispering in his ear as he pulled Eren off him to get his coat leaving Eren a blushing mess. They had been together for 5 years now but Levi still managed to make Eren blush at the things he said.

It was a few hours later now Erens feet were hurting from walking so far, they didn't like any house they came across and it was starting to become a struggle now they both just wanted to move in and have each other to themselves with no interruptions but things weren't that easy . They ended up turning around and walking back when Eren heard a faint crying . He looked around but couldn't see the source of the crying he decided to follow the sound and was led behind some houses through a small alleyway. " Eren where are you going now?" Levi asked tiredly. " Shh can't you hear that?" he replied putting a finger over Levis lip but Levi could'nt resist the temptation to lick it. " ew Levi," Eren said scrunching his nose and continued to look for the sound. " Thats not what you said when my tongue was in yo-" Eren punched a quick blow to Levis stomach in order to shut him up. " ow what the fuck?" he groaned still following behind Eren the sound of crying getting louder. As they walked around the corner they came upon a pretty medium sized house with a little boy not much older than 3 sat on the doorstep crying. Eren felt like he shouldn't leave this boy alone so he decided to go up to him.

" Erm hello, are you okay?" he asked the young boy who lifted his head up from his legs and stared up at Eren looking confused. He had dark brown hair and big blue eyes that were sore from crying. " mommy?" the boy asked staring at Eren. His hair had grew longer just above his shoulders over the years , he would normally wear It in a bun but he was in a rush this morning. " uh what" Eren asked confused. " where is your mommy?" Levi asked stepping forward standing next to Eren who was crouched at the same height as the boy. The boy just pointed at Eren. Eren looked back up to Levi who was trying to hold back a laugh. " he thinks you look like a girl." he said between chokes of laughter. " MOMMY!" the boy shouted jumping on Eren and pulling him into a hug knocking them both over. Even though Levi found the situation funny, he couldn't help but think that Eren looked good with a kid. The kid heard a chuckle and looked up at Levi with a doe eyed smile on his face. "Daddy?" he asked. " oh uh no no i'm not your daddy" Levi replied quickly. The boy just stared for a moment. " Daddy!" he shouted as he wrapped his small arms around Levis legs attempting a hug. Now Eren was the one to laugh. " what is your name?" he asked the kid who was now peeking between Levis legs at Eren. "H-haru." he spoke softly. " Well Haru you can stay with us until we find your real mommy and daddy." Eren said as he ruffled the boys hair earning a giggle from him. " what if his parents come back and he isn't there?" Levi asked. " well if they left him all alone there then id like to have a word with his parents but he could have been lost so we will alert the town people about him and they should come forward." Eren said sure of himself he knew he couldn't just leave the boy there. " hahh fine." Levi sighed. " come on Haru." he said as he picked the boy up and sat him in his arms and they headed back to Levis room.

They had warned the town and Erwin about the boy and to let them know when the real parents step up.Levi wasn't particularly fond of the boy staying in the room with him and Eren he tried to get him to stay with Hange but Haru cried soon as he saw her smiling at him. Eren had pretty much been playing with Haru all night while Levi finished off paper work, Haru still would call Eren mommy and Levi daddy but they was use to it now and decided to accept it till the parents came. Levi would steal quick glances at the two without Eren knowing and smiled to himself at the sight, he secretly did want him and Eren to have a child but he wouldn't admit that to himself. " Levi I am going in the shower can you watch Haru while I am in there please? I won't be long." he pleaded. " Tch fine, I needed a break anyway." he replied as he came and sat down on the seat next to Haru. " Thanks." Eren said giving Levi a kiss on the lips before walking off to the bathroom and shutting the door. " kiss. kiss." Haru repeated as he made a kiss face and poked his cheek in the process. Levi just rolled his eyes and sat Haru on his lap and patted his head instead. Haru pouted at his ' daddy ' rejecting his kiss and tears started to form in his eyes before he started crying. " wha- shit erm please don't cry?" he said unsure of what to do so he patted Harus back which just made him cry more." ugh god sake fine." Levi bent down and planted a kiss on Harus right cheek, Haru immediately stopped crying at that action so Levi decided to kiss the left which made Haru start giggling as Levi decided to tickle him to death thankful he stopped the crying. 10 minutes later Eren had finished showering and heard no noise coming from outside the bathroom, suspicious he opened the door to see why it was so quiet. "Le..vi" he stopped in his tracks at an adorable sight before him.Levi had fallen asleep with Little Haru in his arms smiling away. ' I could get use to the sight of this' Eren thought as he went back in the bathroom to change and go sit down with them.