07

tw: anxiety attacks, picking at skin

***

It had been four days, four long days. Kaleb was there everyday, he would scroll through her phone as she slept beside him.

Kaleb would make her say things he wanted to hear, even if she didn't know if she meant it. Everytime she had to stream, he would make an excuse on why he had to be there. Completely missing on social media she didn't know what was going on with her friends.

Celaine also didn't know about the drama accounts, they all were quick to notice Celaine unfollowing the Dream Team, along with Fundy and Wilbur and whatever other people they saw her unfollow.

But whenever Kaleb wasn't around, she wasn't hesitant to quickly open twitter and see what her friends had been up too.

Kaleb also didn't know about how George would call Celaine from a blocked number, every night at 4am, same time always. Tell her everything and even add Dream and Sap to the call, she never stayed on for long. But told them every night that it would be the same soon.

Four long days of realizing Kaleb was horrible, in only four days she learned more than she wanted to about him. About how horrible he was, George would tell her how his actions weren't normal

Yet she never realized until George explained it to her. She was being manipulated.

Kaleb always talked about his videos, about how he was loosing views and wish he could still be popular. Celaine had a mental fight with herself at least once a day thinking if Kaleb was leaching onto her for her growing popularity on youtube.

But did he even know?

***

She woke up in shambles, tossing and turning in her sleep as if it were the most reckless sleep she had since her mother passed away.

Grabbing her phone she went to text Fundy, only to realize, she couldn't. Kaleb would surely find out and with that would cause chaos, he wanted to be with her and she wasn't gonna ruin it.

Was he her boyfriend? She told Wilbur he was, but she wasn't even sure why she did that. Celaine rose from her bed, nipping at the hairs that stood on her arm almost as a look for control.

But it slowly led to her just picking at her skin, causing it to subtly bleed. Her heart raced faster than it shouldve and she began to loose her breath faintly, her head looked in every direction for a water.

Willow noticed this and began to nudge her head against her arm, causing Celaine to stop picking at it. "Willow, it's happening again," she said faintly, her hand now pressing against her upper chest as she tried to catch her breath.

But her other hand was shaking, she went to pet her cat and noticed how much it was shaking. Anxiety attack she slowly began to rise from her bed, heading for the nearest water bottle that was perched on her desk.

Grabbing it she began to chug it. "Okay okay," she tried to reassure herself. "What is wrong with me?" Celaine looked down at her hand once again to see it shaking even faster, her heart was basically leaping out of her chest.

She sat on the floor, pressing her knees to her chest as she hugged them, she was scared. All she heard was her cat jump from the bed, and begin to approach her.

The cat then rubbed her head against her owner, in a hope to comfort her. She just wanted to back to sleep, hell even sleep all day.

Rising from her feet, her whole body was shaking. At this point Celaine didn't even know why. She rushed to her bed, water bottle in hand. Laying down she began to breath.