Holy mother of all things crappy

Jelly's POV

Love fell into a hole. She screamed. Nuff said. Nah just kidding. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA YOU JUST GOT TROLLED! I'm sorry. Wait who am I saying sorry to? ANYWAY ON WITH THE STORY! 'Love! You okay?' Jason asked. 'I'M IN A FUDGING HOLE THAT IS SO FUDGING DARK WITH A SKELETON AS IN DEAD BODY SKELETON WITH A BROKEN DIAMOND SWORD AND YOU ASK IF I'M FUDGING OKAY?!?!' Love yelled. Dayum. Someone's scared. Hate was laughing on the ground. Such a great sister. I'll show her. 'Hate go get your sister,' I said, smirking. She gave me the death glare and climbed down. 'OHMYGOSHTHATISINCREDIBLYCREEPYI'MSTARTLED!' Hate panickly shouted. Payback. We pulled the twins up. Love was shaking and was pale, while Hate was looking as if she was going to pass out and knock over Love. Ninja ran over and hugged her sisters. 'Ninja go back to your boyfriend,' They complained. She patted them on the head and ran over to Pewds. 'Guys you should go into minecraft form. It might seem weird to have three people from the human world in Minecraftia,' Adam said, actually being serious for once. The twins and Ninja rolled their eyes, and a blue, indigo and purple light flashed and in their place was three minecraftians. The girl with a red bang over one of her eyes and a pink heart on a white tank top was obviously Love. Hate was obviously the girl who looked exactly like Love except with her bang across the opposite eye and a black broken heart on her tank top. Meanwhile Ninja had dark purple hair and a lilac floaty tank top paired with dark blue jeans and black converses.'Wow,' Adam and Ty said. 'We already have enough twins so please don't become twins as well,' I said, being the party pooper as usual. 'Let's head back to the house,' Ninja said. 'FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!' I yelled, sitting on a pig and riding it.

《Le time skips are back!》

Oh. My. Gosh. The treehouse was burnt down and a message on the tree opposite had a message on it besides a passed out Elmos. Leave or you will all die. I gulped. Looks like Herobrine had found us. Apart from the ones who died in the mansion. Looks like the real danger has began....

A/N

Hi guys! So Herobrine found us, stuff happened and yeah.

Jelly: Love what is this place?
............. It's the authors note.

Adam: What's a authors note?
The thing I leave at the end of the chapter before I publish it.

Hate: Can I punch this?
NO DON'T PUNCH IT WILL EXPLO-

This book has been exploded. Please wait for Love to finish yelling at Hate.

~Love♡♥♡