HOLY FUDGE MUFFINS

Skys POV

"Sooooo i was possesed?"Asked ilovehp."Yep"Said mitch.Suddenly a squid pops out of nowwhere."GOD DAMMIT BALLISTIC"Jelly shouts"AND STAMPYLONGNOSE GET YOUR TAIL OVER HERE NOW."Well someone did'nt have cake this morning and squid STILL has not baked my cake"Said a voice."Ummm jelly?"."Ya"Said jelly."WHO THE NOTCHES BUDDER APPLES ARE THESE TWO"I shout.A mother fricken cat walked out of the shadows."Im stampylongnose and this is iballisticsquid.I froze."JELLY YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A SQUID GOD DAMMIT"I screamed.Ilovehp then grinned."Oh god please no ilovehp"Jelly said."Oh yeah TIMESKIP TIME"ilovehp said.

#STAMPYCAT AND BALLISTIC ARE HERE#

"So your a squid but not a evil squid so that makes you something and something else?"I asked."For the last time for notches golden apples YES"Squid said.I paused."Oh notch look out squid you said the g word"Said ilovehp."YOU.SAID.THE.FREAKIN.G.WORD IT NOT THE G WORD IT BUDDER GOD DAMMIT SQUID WHYYYY EVEN THE EVIL SQUIDS SAY BUDDER NEVER SAY THE G WORD IN FRONT OF ME OKAY"I lectured squid all day about the importance of budder.

#JELLYISSTARTINGTOHATEMENOW#

"I get it i get it YESSHHHH"Squid said."Squid?"Mitch asked."Yeah"."PLEASE CAN WE CLIMB A TREE ITS GETTING DARK"Mitch shouted."Great"I said sarcasticly.

#R.I.Psetoisowwy:(#

In the morning the fish was holding some wet noodles.Shall i tell the AMPHIBIAN that yuor calling him a fiesh.NO PLEASE NO ILOVEHP PLEASE.Too late."SKYS CALLING HUSKY A FISH"Ilovehp shouted."Thank you so much for that ilovehp now husky is going to rip out my liver and feed it to jerome or some dogs or something"I said sarcasticlly."No im not and how did you know what adam was thinking?"Asked husky."Well i can read the people heres minds and Stampy is thinking about cake,Squid is thinking about diamonds,Adam is thinking about budder,Ssundee is thinking about his twin,Jerome is thinking about betty,Mitch is thinking about Katniss,You are thinking about tearing adams liver out,Ty is thinking about how hot Adam is,Mu is thinking about jeffery,Mango is thinking about the season finale of mlp,And im thinking about it too"Ilovehp said.