Chapter Two:Okay anyone got deja-vu here cause i do

Mango's POV (Sowwy real Mango)

I won the pillow fight between me and Jelly Sky was keeping score.

#Timeskipppppp#

"JELLYBEAN GET UP"I shouted."Five more minutes mom"She mumbled.do i really have to do dis today i thought. I filled a bucket up with FREEZING water and poured it over her head."AHHHH"She shouted."Next time it will be -1 water now get up"I sakd in Mama J's voice. She burst out laughing "So thats what Mama J sounds like and also author STOP DOING CAPS ON MAMA J'S NAME"She shouted. A brown head poked around the page. She looked at us. "No Jelly im your creator AND NO FOURTH WALL BREAKING OKAY"She said then dissapeared around the page."Well shes aweso-HEY YOU MADE ME SAY AWESOME INSTEAD OF CREEPY"i said.WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT THE FREAKING FOURTH WALL a voice said in my head.

#So long that the author left the room#

"C'MON JELLY IT ORE CLASS YAYYYYY"I gleefully shouted."BUDERTTRDHTVYGJTCYRYDYCTYCTTUYFYGUGYUFUTTYTSERESZERTEXXTRRYFTYTFY"She said.The author came around again"Sorry bout that my head hit the tablet so yeah"She dissapeared again.

#ORE CLASS#

"So can anyone tell me what this ore is?"Miss Bean asked.A girl put her hand up."Yes InfuriatedPotato?"."Its go-"BUDDER IT BUDDER DO NOT SAY THE G WORD"Sky shouted. Just then Jelly burst out laughing because i have no idea."What now Jelly?"I asked."Oh im just stunned that my big sister joined minecraftia"She said."JELLYBEANGIRL12 I HATE YOU"Infuriated said."I LOVE YOU TOO SIS"She shouted back."NO I REALLY HATE YOU"Infuriated said."ALL IM FEELING IS LOVE OVER HERE ITS RADIATING OFF ME"She said back."God i love you Jelly"I said."Well i do have rainbow hair so yeah"She said.

A/N

NO DO NOT SHIP MANGO AND JELLY IT IS HORRIBLE BUT IM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW HORRIBLE IT IS

Melly

SEEE

~Emi/Ilovehp