WHY BODIL IS HERE

Bodil’s POV Bold= Bulgarian

A week ago:

Wall parkour!’ I shouted to my friend, Simon. ‘Sorry bro, it’s not wall parkour, it’s called jumping on a ledge and calling it wall parkour,’ Simon replied. I laughed my really weird laugh and spoke in English. ‘Party pooper,’ I said, my accent making the words sound weird. ‘I’m just stating a simple fact, Bodil,’ He replied, smirking. Well then, let’s see who’s smirking after this. I grabbed my explosives and set them off behind Simon. ‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Payback!’ I said. ‘Hello my name is Ultimate Troller what is your name?’ I said to annoy him to the point of him raging. ‘I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP BODIL!!!!! OR KICK YOUR BUTT FROM HERE TO NEW ZEALAND,’ He yelled. ‘Please don’t kick him to New Zealand Simon,’ Love said, scaring the crap out of me. ‘Don’t do that!’ I yelped. Love giggled. ‘So how’s life in New Zealand?’ Simon asked. ‘Well I’ve learned Bulgarian, so it’s pretty good. Though I’m annoyed about the mansion still,’ she replied. The mansion. Crap.’Please don’t talk about the mansion in front of Simon,’ I whispered. She nodded. Seeing as she scared the crap out of me, and she was in her Minecraft form, I would annoy her by using her real name. ‘Oh really, EMILY? Can you tell what I’m saying now, EMILY? Give me a cookie, EMILY!’ I was succeeding by the looks of it. Love looked as if she was going to murder me. So she did what I least expected. Her red hair streamed out behind her as she punched me in the face. (I have red hair on my Minecraft skin). ‘Owwwwwwwwwww!’ I shouted. ‘Was that necessary???’ I said. ‘Never. Call. Me. My. Real. Name,’ she snarled and logged off. Simon and I looked at each other as something hit me on the head and knocked me out…

I groaned as I opened my eyes, though you couldn’t see them behind my sunglasses. I was in a cage with iron bars guarded by squids. I think Adam would have beat the crap out of them if he hadn’t died in the mansion. And probably Ty if he wasn’t a ghost. Ghostlox is real. ‘Well if it isn’t German SpongeBob,’ Said one of the squids. ‘I’M !#$^*@! BULGARIAN,’ I yelled. ‘And where’s Simon?!’ I snarled. ‘Oh we had instructions to keep you captive only. We just knocked out your little friend,’ Squid #1 replied. ‘I will murder you in your sleep,’ I said in Bulgarian. ‘Sorry I don’t speak German,’ Squid #1 said. This was gonna be a LOOOOOONNNGGGG journey….

We stopped in a clearing after hearing some rustling in the trees. I was being bored as hell when a rock hit Squid #1. ‘Owwwwwwwwwww who throws a rock?!’ He said confusedly. ‘YOUR MUMS CHEST HAIR!!!!!!’ Love yelled, and jumped down from a tree above my cage and kicked their butts. ‘When did you get so op, Love?’ I asked. ‘SINCE WE KICKED YOUR BUTTS!!!!’ Ty and Adam shouted. Wait, What? ‘I’m so gonna die,’ I said. ‘I’m Swedish not Bulgarian I can’t understand it,’ A voice that sounded like PewDiePie said. He jumped down from the tree. Holy crap it was PewDiePie.  He placed his hands on both of my shoulders. ‘Lär mig SPRÅK !!!!’ He yelled in Swedish. I gave him the you srs look. He the grabbed a Bulgarian book but he mispronounced most of the words. I so wanted to kill him. ‘He said “I’m so gonna die btw”,’ Love said. ‘YOU’RE TELLING US THIS NOW!!!’ Everyone yelled. I burst out laughing. A hot girl in a ninja mask gave me the death glare. I stared back. Oh, it’s on, I thought. She took of her ninja mask, I took of my sunglasses. By this time Ty and the others were laughing their butts off. She slowly reached for a drink of water. I slowly reached for my tie. Adam prcceded to throw a stick of budder at my face. ‘SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN SUCH A POOP???????!!!!!!!’ I yelled. ‘Let’s see, SINCE I GOT MURDERED IN THAT MANSION OR SOMETHING AND SINCE I FOUND OUT THAT MY BEST FRIEND WAS POSING AS YOU!!!!’ Adam yelled back. Dayum. Something tells me that Adams still mad. I looked at Love. ‘Can you get me out of this cage now?,’ I asked with puppy dog eyes. ‘Fine,’ She sighed.

‘OMFG ARE YOU BULGARIAN?’ The girl who I found out was Love’s big sister screamed. ‘Yes,’ I replied. ‘Bulgarian is 2nd best country in my personal rating,’ She said. ‘What’s number One?’ I asked. ‘Swedish,’ She smirked. And hugged Pewds. ‘SHIPPING!!!!’ I yelled. ‘You don’t even have her name, Bodil,’ Love said, rolling her eyes. ‘Oh yeah. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?????’ I said to the girl. ‘Ninja,’ She said. ‘PewdsJa fo’ days!’ I shouted.

A/N

Ships!

PewdsJa = Ninja and Pewds

SetAte = Seto and Hate

Skelly = Sky and Jelly

So yeah. Love ya guys

~Love