I am a stegosaurus.

Adams POV

We sat next to the fire, the glow reflecting off my shades. Ty and Tyler were chatting about random stuff, like as in south park. Hate looked pretty pissed about something, that thing being probably the fact that Herobrine had burnt down the treehouse. Love sat away from the fire, her blue eyes staring into space. 'Love, you okay?' I asked, walking over to her and sitting next to her. She gave a start and looked at me. 'Oh sorry I just zoned out for a second there,' She replied, flicking her hair out of her eyes. 'Love, what's wrong?' I asked. She sighed and looked away. 'When we go back, Ninja, Hate and I won't have anywhere to go,' She said, looking at her feet. I put my arm around her (A/N BROTHERLY OKAY) and looked her in the eye I could see.'Not if I can help it,' I replied. 'GUYS IN TEAM CRAFTED! CAN I SPEAK WITH YOU FOR A SEC?!' I shouted, scaring the crap out of the guys. They rolled their eyes and walked over to me. 'What?' Quentin asked. 'How about we become the girls guardians?' I asked.'As in Ninja, Love and Hate?' Mitch asked. I nodded. 'HELL YEAH!' Everyone in Team Crafted yelled. We walked over to the girls and asked them. They all seemed pretty happy about it. 'We've gotta think of a plan to defeat Herobrine. If we don't defeat him, he'll keep coming after us until he kills us,' Elmos said. 'True dat,' Jerome and Mitch said. We gathered round the campfire and began discussing ideas on how to defeat Him.

*3 hours later*

Jerome and Mitch lay on the ground, out could after talking till four in the morning about defeating Herobrine. Everyone else looked like they were going to pass out any minute. I noticed Love asleep, her hair covering her face completely. I sighed as I saw Jelly asleep. I liked- no loved her but I was scared that she didn't love me back. I took one more look at my crush and my future sister or something and I went to sleep.

Mango's POV

I was in a dark cave with thousands of mobs in it. Pulling my iron sword out, I faced the mobs and began to kill them. I noticed a figure in the distance and walked towards him. He turned and I saw his face. It had blood on it and had glowing white eyes. 'Hello, Mango,' Herobrine said. And that's when I woke up.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER! I'm sorry I've failed you! So yeah. SHOUTOUT TO CAMELPALLADIN40!

Love you guys

~Love♡♥♡