Ihatehp is back AGAIN

Ilovehp's POV

Me and the guys were just walking along when I saw this really creepy thing."First. WHO THE NOTCH ARE YOU.Second.WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME.And third.GIMMIE MY COOKIES."I screamed."Ummmmm ilovehp its the evil thing that possesed you but your still here"Sky explained.The other me smirked."Correct a mondo sky"Me said."BUT IM NOT EVIL ANYMORE"Me said."And why should I belive you me?"I said.

Ihatehp's POV

"Yep me is a really good nickname for me eh"I said while the person who i possesed glared at me."Well your probs called ihatehp am i right?"She said."Are you fricken physic?!"I said.

Seto's POV (YESHE'SALIVE)

I was in the dungeon of a really creepy mansion thingy.Oh well at least i have Alt.Sup seto.Nothing you.being bored and hiding in ya head.okay then im just gonna yell out for help and stuff."HELP"I yelled.

Mango's POV

"HELP"I heard someone scream.No it couldent be."Ilovehp is seto alive?"I asked.Her face lit up."I CAN HEAR HIS THOUGHTS WOOOOOOOO"She yelled."Is she like dis all the time?"Asked ihatehp,stampy,and squid.

Seto's POV

SETO!? a random voice in my head screamed.Da nether?.Oh im ilovehp btw anyways YOUR FREAKING ALIVE.Why wouldent i be?.Everyone thinks your dead...