Chapter 4: Wait your the author of the story?

Mango's POV

"Wait how am i in my story this is NOT possible"I heard ilovehp.Wait ILOVEHP THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK."Umm ilovehp why are we in the dungeons?"I asked."Umm well you and Jelly were going to be kidnapped but somehow a squid came out of the book and kidnapped me"She said.

#Explaining to Jelly#

Well i have to say this but ilovehp has...PANDA ONSIES and she threatend to kill me off instead of set- owww ilovehp just hit me IDEA LE GENIUS."What the hell Mango i can read every single charecter in my storys minds so yeah you burst my eardrums with that thought"She said rubbing her ears."Anyway you can make anything happen in this story with your tablet right?"."Maybe...."She said "But my tablets kinda in my world"She replied STILL RUBBING HER EARS."We.Are.Screwed."I said."Well not quite i still have my powers oh and Jelly your kinda me"She said."IM WHAT"Said Jelly."Never mind"Said ilovehp.

#TIMESKIPPOWA#

"GOD DAMMIT ILOVEHP STOP WITH THE TIMESKIPS GOSH"Said Jelly."Im sowwy but i have been up all night writing this so DONT START"She said.We suddenly saw two guards carrying Adam,Ty,Mitch,Fluffy,Ssundee,Mu,And Husky."Ilovehp i hate you so much right now".Said Jelly"Oh and your being a hypocrite at the moment by telling us to not break the fourth wall"."GOD DAMMIT I HATE YOU SQUIDS I LEGIT HATE YOU AT THE MOMENT YOU KIDNAPPED ME FROM THE HUMAN WORLD AND NOW WE ARE IN MINEQUESTRIA THANK YOU NOTCH"Said ilovehp."Woah"Me and Jelly said."Oh i love making you jinx each other"Said ilovehp then she started to grin"Guys who are concious i have a plan"Said ilovehp.

A/N

HELP IM IN MINEQUESTRIA HELP ME PLZ