CONTEST WINNER!!!!!!!!

Unknown POV

I have to start running. He'll find me soon unless I run from my home. I lost all my family to him and I won't let him get me too. I start gasping for air when I hear voices.'When do you think we'll find him, Love?,'A guy's voice says.'I'm not sure. He's the only person I can't read,'A girl replies. I jump up a tree and settle myself in the leaves. They stop under the trees. Dammit. 'Love, what is it?,'The same guy asks.'There's someone here,'She replies.'OH CRAP,'The shout startles me and I fall out of the tree.'Who are you?,' A girl with long straight brown hair says. But she's not a minecraftian.

Love's POV

'Who are you?,' I ask. The girl has long, straight dark brown hair.'Ummmmmmmmm I'm Elmos,' She replies.'Are you lost?,' Sky asks.'I'm running from Herobrine,' She replies, standing up. 'He may have killed my family, but he's not getting me too!,' She say's feircely.'Why don't you tell us your story?,'I ask. She sits down and tells her story.

'I was born in The sulphur kingdom fifteen years ago. We had recived a few attacks from Herobrine but he was always stopped by Notch, his brother. But the last time, Notch didn't show up. Many lifes were lost, including my family's. Seeing people die is something you never forget. Children being burned to ashes, adults being blown up, and most hauntingly, being crushed by my home, the castle. People who tried to help were killed too. Herobrine came for my family that night. He said it was to get revenge. My mother was killed first. He stabbed her with a blood red dagger. My father tried to defend me and my siblings, but that resulted in his own death. Me and the kids tried to hide, but my siblings were destroyed. I was the only one that escaped. So now, I will get my revenge on him,'. So you're saying that you're royalty?,' Hate asks.'Yes, I'm Princess Elmos, I need to get to Herobrine's lair,'She replies. 'Well, we can help you there, Wanna join the Team?,' Jelly asks. 'HELL YEAH,' She replies. 'TEAM CRAFTED FO' DAYS!!,' We all say.