Chapter 26: The battle

Jelly's POV

We stood in front of a tall stone tower. The wind swept through the air, whispering through our hair. There was a possibility that we might not return from this nether hole.'Guys, if any of you have any love confessions, FUDGING DO IT NOW!' Love yelled. 'Jelly, I love you,' Adam said. 'ABOUT TIME!' Everyone apart from Adam and I yelled. We looked into each others eyes and blushed.'#JellyDoesMinecraft?' Adam asked. I smiled. '#JellyDoesMinecraft, ' I agreed. Love wolf whistled. I threw my headphones at her. Jason walked up to the door and opened it. The click seemed to echo through this forest of creepyness. The Team fell silent. We walked through the dark archway into the even darker hallway. I heard a sword coming out of my sheath but with a glance at Ninja I saw it was her. I breathed out, not realizing that I had been holding it. I could hear Adam whispering to Jason. He's probably startled, I thought. I heard something hissing. 'Who's hissing?' I asked, panicking. 'RUN!' Adam yelled, pushing us forward and we sprinted forwards. A huge blast sent us propelling us down the stairs. I shakily stood up, and surveyed our surroundings. We were in a small cavern, with a weird structure in it. 'Da crap is this place?' I heard Mango asked.'Hello, Team Crafted,' I heard a voice say. A figure appeared on top if the structure. It turned to face us and everyone gasped in shock.

That figure was Herobrine.

Adam's POV

'ARE YOU FUDGING KIDDING ME!' Ty yelled, a look of pure anger on his face. Herobrine smirked.'Well if it isn't the most annoying person in Team Crafted, ' Herobrine said. 'First of all, THAT TITLE BELONGS TO ME, and second of all, WHAT THE ACTUAL CRAP!' I yelled.'TIMES UP FOR TEAM CRAFTED ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS! Prepare to die!' Herobrine said, his voice echoing through the cavern. He clicked his fingers and mobs came out of nowhere. We grabbed our swords/bows and started fighting.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I slashed open a skeletons skull and kicked it in the face, killing it. Herobrine just sat there doing nothing. I felt something lift me off the ground into the air. 'Adam!' I heard my girlfriend yell. I got bashed into the cold stone wall and everything went black.

Ty's POV

'Adam!' I heard Jelly yell. I turned from the skeleton I had killed and saw Adam being levitated into the air. Adam struggled, and then he got bashed into the stone wall. With a crack his shades broke and fell off. He collapsed to the ground, out cold. Blood trickled down from under his hair. I turned back to Herobrine and suddenly had a plan. 'Bodil, I think we should end this with a bang, don't you think?' I asked. I saw Bodil look confused for a second and then a big smile grew on his face. 'On it!' He shouted, and started placing down TnT behind Herobrine's throne thingy.

Bodil's POV

I started placing down the best block in minecraft AKA TnT. Good for pranks, but better for kicking Herobrine's ass. I gave a thumbs up to Ty and the others and they nodded. Adam's body was already out of range if the TnT. 'YO HEROBITCH! EXPLOSION!' I yelled, and set it off. I jumped away from it and watch my majestic creation of awesomeness explode Herobrine. He roared in rage as he was buried in a pile of rock. I heard groaning and turned around to see Adam rubbing his head.'W-what happened?' He asked.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

'I guess this is it,' Love said with a sniff. Her sisters looked as if they were gonna burst into tears. 'We'll meet you at the airport. I promise,' Adam said. I saw Pewds whisper something to Ninja. 'OH GOD THE FEELS!' I shouted. 'See you guys later,' I said, and the guys (and girls) logged off. Before I logged off, however, I took one last look at the cavern. Something told me this wasn't over. Something told me he would return.