-Chapter 74- Dark Lord

We walked down and ran over to Ginny and rest of them while Neville was on bridge.

"What is he doing?"- I asked Ginny.

"He is making sure they can't enter."- She said.

We saw bunch of death eaters come and few of them tried to run in, but they disappeared. Neville started yelling in their face how they can't pass in while piece of something fell into one death eaters hands. He tried stepping in and succeed. Neville started running from them as many spells were thrown at him. He threw a spell on the bridge. Bridge started falling apart as Neville fell down at the end.

"Neville?"- I asked stepping forward as Louis took my hand to stay.

Neville got himself up while he was heavily breathing.

"That went well."- He said as we all sighted in relief.

We all tried to run in the school while bunch of death eaters came in the other way. I was running with Louis by me side as spells were being thrown all around.

"Stupefy!"- Death eater yelled as he threw spell at me and I flied in the wall.

I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. The same death eater that threw spell at me was pointing wand at my head. I reached for my wand not removing eye contact from him.

"Stupefy!"- I yelled as he flew through a window and broke the glass.

I didn't see Louis anywhere around me so I ran in the school. I had a big scar on my cheek and it was bleeding. I saw Harry, Ginny and Neville on the stairs.

"What happened to you?"- Neville asked me.

"Neville there totally isn't 1000 people outside that want to kill us all."- I said. "Did you see Louis?"

"I didn't."- Harry said as I turned to Neville.

"I didn't either."- Neville said. "Have you seen Luna?"

"Why?"- I asked.

"I am mad for her. I think it's time I confess it to her since we will probably all be dead by tomorrow."- He said walking away.

I walked down the stairs while walls were falling apart next to me. I basically threw myself on the ground because almost a big heavy rock fell on me.

"Draco?"- I said as I saw a blonde boy next to me.

"I need to go."- He said.

"Draco."- I said as he stopped. "I know what you're going to do. You're going to try to find Harry and attack him. He did nothing to you."

"Do you think I have choice Y'n?"- He said. "Do you think I want to kill Potter just because I'm bored?"

He turned around and started walking. Someone behind me pointed wand at me as he turned around. It was another death eater.

"Draco."- I said.

"What Y'n?"- He said turning around to death eater pointing his wand at me. "Don't touch her."

"What are you gonna do?"- He said.

"My father wouldn't be pleased if you killed Y'n Y'l."- He said as death eaters face was in shock.

"I don't care what your father says blonde boy."- He said. "I care about what Dark Lord says."

"You are nothing to him. You are just like dust to him, useless. While my father is at least something to him. Put your wand down."- He said.

"Or what?"- He asked.

"Or this."- He said throwing spell at him while he broke through the wall and laid there. "For God's sake where is Louis Y'n?"