-Chapter 60- I love you

^photo of Issie (Louis's sister) and Louis.

I kept waking up every hour. I kept dreaming about Dumbledore, Snape, Harry and mostly Draco. He never wanted to tell us. I kept dreaming Louis replaced Draco on that spot too. I would wake up sweaty and barely breathing. I got up and walked to the common room. Maybe quick walk could help.

"Can't sleep?"- Louis asked sitting on couch reading a book and facing backwards to me.

"What if I was random a random girl and you just said "Can't sleep?"."- I said.

"But you weren't."- He said closing the book. "Sit."

"Good night."- I said turning around smiling.

"No, no, no, no, no."- Louis said dramatically closing his book and running to me. "Why are you awake at 2 AM?"

"I'm worried about Draco."- I said turning around to him.

"Draco's smart he will make good decision."- Louis said.

"He can't make any decisions anymore Louis."- I said. "His shitty father."

"Well he would be happy about one thing."- Louis said.

"And what is that?"- I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well that I admitted I like you after like 3 years almost and that you kissed me."- He said.

"3 years?"- I asked.

"I actually had a crush on you in like 4th year, but after that I just tried to say to myself that you are my best friend and you don't see me like that."- He said. "At least this turned out good."

"Who says we are dating Partridge?"

"Your the one who kissed me tonight not me. Just to remind you."- He said.

"What if I was drunk? Or I was stressed out? I mean it's just our 4th kiss only right?"- I mocked.

"Very funny."- Louis said smiling as he pulled me closer to his body.

"This is so funny to me."- I said laughing. "Wait till everyone finds out and after everything "Louis is my best friend stop" or "I don't like him"."- I said.

"Who says we're dating Y'l?"- He imitated my voice.

"Go to bed Louis."- I said pulling away and messing up his hair.

"Wait, wait, wait."- He said before I entered my dorm. "That one time when Draco opened Amortentia you knew that you didn't have any perfume on. Right?"

"Of course I knew."- I said. "I didn't even have any perfume on my jacket either."

"How did you not question it then?"

"Of course I did."- I said. "I was just trying to make excuses that you didn't smell me."

"Who did you smell?"- He asked.

"None of your business."- I said.

"Politely asking."- He said.

"No one."- I said.

"I can see your lying Y'n. It's in your eyes."

"How didn't you see it when I said I didn't have any perfume on then?"- I asked.

"I did."- He said as I looked kind of shocked. "What I was supposed to say "I could see your lying" and make everything awkward."

"You could've."- I said. "Go to bed now."

"Good night best friend!"- Louis yelled as I entered my dorm.

"Piss off!"- I yelled back.

I went back to bed and fell asleep easily. I didn't have any nightmares after it. I woke up alone for the first time, not Louis screaming to wake me up. This is still pretty funny to me. How I tried to convince myself that he's just my friend and admitted that I love him straight when he did it. This is going to be weird to explain to others.