-Chapter 27- Vaillia perfume

It was 7 PM and I went to common room. I saw Draco and Louis talking.

"Draco can I talk to you real quick?"- I said as I stood in front of them. Louis looked confused because I never take someone behind, so he doesn't hear.

"Fine."- Draco said as he stood up.

"What are you trying to do?"- I asked as he leaned over sink in bathroom.

"I don't know what you are talking about."- He said.

"You know very well what I'm talking about."

"Oh, that."- He said pretending to be shocked. "Just trying to prove a point that Louis likes you and you like him too."

"He does not and I don't either."- I said pissed.

"Then explain why he smelled your perfume when you didn't wear any?"

"You don't know if I had any perfume on."

"By the look on your face when he said it you didn't."- Draco continued. "And what did you smell...mint? Am I right?"

"I wore perfume."- I said lying.

"You hate to admit it Y'n."- He said. "I have been trying to prove this from last year."

"I do no-"- I tried to continue, but Louis came in room.

"What's going on?"- He asked.

"Nothing, just the fact you smelled Y'n perfume while I opened amortentia and Y'n wasn't wearing any perfume."- Draco said.

I wanted to burry myself alive. Louis looked over me like he saw a ghost.

"She wore perfume."- Louis said looking at me to confirm.

"She didn't."- Draco said.

"I did."- I said interrupting Draco.

"I'm trying to prove a point that you two like each other!"- Draco said frustrated.

"Why do you care so much?"- I asked.

"Because it gets on my nerves you two can't admit it."- He said.

"I think if I liked her I would know before you."- Louis said.

"Fine."- He moved from sink. "Keep denying it, it will eventually happen."- He said leaving bathroom.

"What a actual fuck happened."- Louis said.

"What is wrong with him."- I said.

"Why did you even call him here in the first place?"- He asked.

"Because when you smelled my perfume he was standing on stairs holding amortentia and laughing silently and I turned your head."

"Why did you turn my head?"- He said awkwardly smiling.

"I didn't wanted you to be uncomfortable."- I said.

"But you wore your perfume right?"- He asked.

"Right."- I said lying. Louis knew when I was lying, but he didn't say anything for a minute.

"I can see when your lying Y'n."- He said.

"I wore it okay. And if I didn't it was probably from my jacket in common room or something."- I said.

"Don't get frustrated about this okay."- He said as I looked up to him.

"They think our friendship is some kind of a book that goes from friends to lovers or something."- I said.

"They are idiots. They never had girl best friend and it shows. Now get up."- He said giving me his hand while I was sitting down.

"Where are we going?"- I asked.

"Prank Draco a little."- He said we walked out of bathroom. "We admitted it."- Louis said as Draco turned to us.

"What?"- He asked while I was looking confused too.

"That we have feelings for each other."- Louis said. "Right Y'n?"

"Yea, absolutely."- I said trying to hold my laugh.

"Prove it."- Draco said.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Prove what?"- I said.

"That you admitted it."

"And how is that?"- Louis asked.

"Say it to each other faces without laughing."

I turned around to Louis and he turned around to me. Louis was first one who started saying it.

"Y'n."- Louis said biting his cheeks trying to hold in his laugh. "I have feelings for you."- He did that part serious enough to make it believable.

"Louis I have feelings for you."- I said trying my best to not burst our laughing.

"Fine, now do something."- Draco said.

"Do what?"- Louis asked.

"I don't know kiss each other or something."

"Pardon."- I said.

Next thing I know Louis kissed me on cheek. It was the most awkward thing ever.

"There."- He said.

Me and Louis started getting red from trying to hold in our laughs.

"Fine I believe it."- Draco said.

The sentence we were waiting for. Me and Louis bursted out laughing.

"You idiots."- Draco said while we were on floor sitting laughing. "Rot in hell both of you."

"You believed it."- Louis said trying to catch his breathe.

"At least I made you two kiss. Well kind of."- He said getting up.

"Have a good night Draco."- I yelled as he entered his dorm.

"Die!"- He yelled at us.

"Well this made my night."- Louis said as we sat on couch.

"You got to kiss me on cheek be grateful."- I said trying to catch my breathe.

"You got me to kiss you on the cheek be grateful."- He said. "New hot boy kissed you on cheek."

"And you got to kiss "gorgeous" girl."- I said turning around to him.

Next thing I know Louis put his hand on my face.

"You will kill me."- I said laying down trying to get his hand off my face.

"That's like the whole point."- He said laughing.

"Get off of me."- I said trying to remove his hand while he tried to take my arms and hold them.

"Nope."- He said laughing.

"If I die right now I will haunt you."- I said tickling his hand to let me go.

"Won't work, try harder."- He said.

"Fine."- I said taking his hand from my face and now he was one who was laying down with my hand on his face.

"I forgot how strong you are."- He said laughing.

"Think better next time."- I said getting up. "Now if you excuse me I will go to my dorm."

"You can sleep well now when we confessed our "feelings"."- Louis said before I climbed up the stairs.

"You sleep well when gorgeous girl confessed feelings."- I said sarcastically of course.

"Good night!"- He yelled.

"Good night!"- I yelled back.

I immediately fell asleep when I touched the bed. But one thought was keeping me half awake. The thought of me not wearing my perfume.

OK OK OK I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH.

It's like
1:30 and I have to go to school in the morning. Have a good day/night.

Ly al <3.