-Chapter 69- Godric's hollow

"Hermione! You were right, snitches have flesh memories, but I didn't catch the first snitch with my hand. I almost swallowed it."- Harry said coming towards us as me and Hermione were sitting outside.

Harry handed me and Hermione the snitch as he sat down. I was looking at the little ball and saw something was written on it.

"I open at the close."- Hermione said.

"Yeah. What do you think that means?"- Harry asked.

"I don't know."- Hermione said.

"Hermione found something as well."- I said. as Hermione reached for a book.

"At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is. It isn't a rune. And it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Sylabarry. Somebody inked it it."- Hermione said pointing to a book. "It isn't a part of a book, somebody drew it in."

"Harry didn't Luna's dad wear that on the wedding?"- I asked.

"Luna's dad was wearing that on Bills and Fleur's wedding."- Harry said.

"Why would someone draw it in children's book?"- Hermione asked.

"Hermione, Y'n I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's hollow."- Harry said as me and Hermione looked to him. "You know it's where I was born, where my parents died."

"That's exactly where I expected you to go because it means something to you."- Hermione said getting up.

"Uh, yeah, but It means something to him too Hermione."- Harry said. "You-Know-Who almost died there. I mean isn't that exactly type of place he'd be likely to hide a horcrux?"

"Hermione he isn't wrong."- I said getting up.

"It's dangerous you two, but even I have to admit recently i've been thinking we'll have to go there."- I heard Hermione saying as Harry followed her.

I sat down on rock again as I heard little voices of Hermione and Harry debating should we go. I looked in front of me and thought to myself that Ron and Louis could be anywhere there. It's been almost a week since they disappeared. Who knows if they're okay too.

"Are we going?"- I asked Harry as he sat besides me.

"We are."- He said smiling.

"When?"- I asked.

"Soon."- He said.

Next day me, Hermione and Harry arrived at Godric's hallow. It was cold and it was snow everywhere.

"I still think we should have used polyjuice potion."- Hermione said as we looked around.

"We'll be fine."- I said.

We started walking as we heard bell from church ring and choir singing. People were saying good night to each other as we were walking. Hermione was holding Harry's arm while I was walking besides them.

"Y'n, Harry, I think it's Christmas eve."- Hermione said. "Listen."

We stood in front of a church while we were listening to singing.

"Do you think they'd be in there?"- Harry asked. "My mom and dad?"

"Yeah, I think they would."- Hermione said.

"I'm sure they would Harry."- I said.

Me, Hermione and Harry were walking around the graveyard and moving snow to see names of people on it. I stood in front of one grave and moved snow from it. I moved snow and saw the first name of it was "Louis". I started heavily breathing while Hermione came behind me and hugged me. She moved snow from the whole grave and middle and last name were completely different.

"He's perfectly fine Y'n."- She said holding onto my shoulder.

"I know."- I said wiping tear from my cheek.

We saw Harry standing in front one grave and walked towards him. He was standing in front of his mother's and father's grave. Me and Hermione didn't say anything we just stared with Harry for couple of minutes.

"I think someone's watching us Harry."- Hermione said as we turned around and saw a old lady.

"I think I know who she is."- Harry said.

We followed the lady through town while she was slowly walking.

"I don't like this."- Hermione said.

"Neither do I."- I said.

"She knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword."- Harry said. "You two need to relax a bit."

"Sorry for trying to keep us alive."- I said.

"Exactly we're following a stranger Harry."- Hermione said.

"This is where they died."- Harry said as we stood in front of a abandoned house. "This is where he murdered them."

We turned around and saw the same old lady in front of us.

"You're Bathilda aren't you?"- Harry asked.

Harey suggested us coming inside of her house and drinking tea.

"Harry I don't think that's a good idea."- I said.

"Why?"- He asked.

"Well you see we just-"- I tried to say something, but she cut me off.

"You kids can come in."- She said holing onto my arm.

"I'll wait outside."- I turned to Hermione who noded as lady removed her hand off me.

I sat outside on a staircase and all around me was just snow and small houses. I looked to one house and saw a similar shadow of someone. House was full of lights and opened so I took my wand out and entered the house. As soon as I opened the door I saw a baby about 1 year old in front of me.

"How does your shadow look like a full grown man?"- I asked smiling.

"Magic!"- The baby pointed to my wand as I put it in my coat.

"Who are you!"- A woman came inside. "What are you doing in my house!"

"Uh, I'm a-"- I looked around the house and saw newspaper's with choir girls in it. "I sing in choir and I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas."

"Why would you enter the house?"- She asked. "I never saw you here before, who's your mom and dad?"

"Y'n!"- I heard Hermione yelling.

"Um they are out of the town. Got to go! Merry Christmas!"- I said leaving the house.

I ran over to the house Hermione and Harry were and saw Hermione running upstairs.

"Hermione what is going on?!"- I asked running towards her.

"Come! Now!"- She said running.

I climbed upstairs and opened the door and saw Hermione and Harry on the floor with their wands in their hands. Second I entered a big snake jumped out.

"Confringo!"- I threw a spell at the snake while she fell backwards.

Harry took mine and Hermione's hand as we flew out of the window and teleported to a small land next to a river. It was freezing outside. We set up our tent and spent weeks there. I was just counting days hoping that I will see 5'10 redhead and 6'1 brown eyed boy coming towards us. I didn't read rest of Louis's diary, even though I could obviously read it by my ring I still think he would kill me if I did.

Thank you guys for 22 K readers!!! I never ever thoughts this story would get any recognization. I love you all, stay safe!!!