-Chapter 55- Snow

Christmas was going fine pretty much. I have spent it with my cousins and family. Mom accidentally said something about Louis and now everybody won't stop talking about him. She apologized to me about 100 times.

"Are you going to Louis's house soon?"- She asked me as she was cleaning my room.

"Yea."- I said.

"I am so sorry for talking about him in front of everyone."- She said. "I didn't even mean to say it."

"Mom it's fine I got used to it."- I said.

"So you and Louis get mistaken for being a couple a lot?- She asked smiling.

"Yup."- I said. "Too much."

"Well was there anything between you two ever?"

Last thing I needed right now is her knowing everything.

"Nope."- I said.

"If you say so."- She said.

That was basically conversation between my family and me the whole break. It was all about my grades, teachers and Louis of course.

"Louis seems like a good boy you know Y'n."- My dad said as we were eating dinner.

"Mhm."- I said eating.

"Why don't you invite him here once?"- My mom said.

"He would be uncomfortable by you two asking him questions all the time."- I said.

"Well when you never told us what he likes and what he doesn't."- My dad said.

"I did say."- I said.

"You just say his name and we just know what he looks like."- Mom said.

"Fine so he likes cats."- I said trying to go through everything. "He likes mint very, he has asthma, he likes ice cream and he is sarcastic."

"He has asthma?"- Dad asked.

"Yup."- I said.

"How does he calm down?"- Mom asked. "If he ever had attack."

"Inhaler obviously."- I said.

"Did he have his inhaler there all the time?"- Dad asked.

"He's old enough to know he needs to carry it around."- I said.

I mean he carried it around most of the times.

So this is basically how whole Christmas break went. A lot of catching up and me counting the days when I will go to Louis's house.

...

Day I go visit Louis, Issie and Millie finally came. Being away from someone you spend your whole day just seems boring. I mean don't get me wrong I spent good time with mom and dad too.

"Write to me."- Dad said hugging me.

"Will do."- I said.

"Say hi to them from me."-Mom said.

"Of course, of course."- I said leaving my house.

Maybe I should invite Louis to my house on summer break. Worst thing it could happen is we burn the whole house down. Issie is basically our mom when I am there.

A lot of thinking later I finally got to his house.
It looked pretty as always. They always had some fun decorated things on their house or around it.

"Hellou."- Issie said opening the door.

"Issie!"- I said hugging her.

"How have you been?"- She asked smiling.