-Chapter 46- Day before summer break

^Random picture of Harry Styles.

I couldn't sleep at all. Like the whole night I probably slept for half an hour.

I closed my eyes and second later my alarm rang.

"Already."- I said as I stopped my alarm. "My head hurts."

Second I thought about my head hurting I remembered everything. Like I wasn't that dizzy why would I let it happen. He is gonna feel so bad now. I could've stop him easily.

"Y'n!"- Draco was yelling from common room.

"Yeah?"- I yelled back.

"Come down already!"- He yelled.

It was last day before summer break. What a wonderful day it will be today.

"What did you need?"- I said as I walked towards Draco.

"What's up with Louis?"- He asked.

"What do you mean?"- I said.

"He said about 15 times this morning he wants to throw himself off Astronomy tower."- Draco said.

"I don't know."- I said looking around.

"Yes you do and you don't wanna tell me."- He said.

"No idea."- I said.

We were about to leave common room until I felt someone take my arm. I turned around and saw Louis while Draco looked so confused.

"Y'n!"- He said.

"What happened between you two?"- Draco asked.

"Nothing."- I said.

"Something did."- He said looking at us both up and down. "U would've waited for Louis in common room for rest of the day if you had to."

"Can we talk for a minute?"- Louis asked me as he ignored Draco.

"Sure."- I said backing off Draco a bit.

"I will find out soon."- Draco said me and Louis were walking towards common room bathroom.

"What on earth happened yesterday?!"- Louis said as he dramatically places his hands on my shoulders.

"You don't remember anything?"- I asked.

"Of course I do!"- He said. "I don't even know why i did that and why would I even try that potion and why I suggested we should go there and why I kissed you!"- He panicked.

"That was because of potion Louis. Potion makes you do things you wouldn't do."- I said. "You don't need to explain yourself."

"I need to. I can't keep kissing you when I'm drunk."- He said panicking.

"Louis."- I said turning him towards him as we made eye contact. "Of course it's not fine, but it was not your fault."

"It was. I wanted to drink it and I kissed you. Why didn't you even back off or something?"

"Your not the only one who drank it."- I said.

"Well I drank the whole bottle almost."- He said frustrated.

"It makes you say and do things you wouldn't normally do."- I said. "Like I wouldn't back off."

"Maybe you wouldn't?"- He smirked.

"Shut up."- I said hitting his arm.

"What did I even say before or afterwards how did I just do it?"

"Well you said you liked me and I said you didn't and I said your gonna regret this and you said I know."- I said.

"Who says I don't like you?"- He raised his one eyebrow.