-Chapter 62- Polyjuice potion

Rest of the year passed by quick. Everyday was more quieter and quieter. Harry told us how he is wanted by Ministry of Magic. He told me that they look for him daily and that he is just waiting for them to get him. I knew everything will be okay and we will plan something out. That was basically all from the rest of the year. It was probably the most sad year and most shocking. It is summer right now and my mom and dad are debating about is Hogwarts safe anymore. My mom and dad had to leave the house because it was too dangerous for my muggle dad. I haven't heard from Louis the whole summer and that was eating me.

"Who is it!"- I yelled from upstairs while I heard doorbell ring.

I climbed downstairs and took my wand. I couldn't risk anything anymore. I opened my door on no one was there. I looked down and saw a box of chocolates and mint candy and immediately smiled. I picked the chocolates and candy up and turned around to see tall brown haired boy standing in front of me.

"You're okay thank God."- He said hugging me immediately.

"Where have you been the whole summer?"- I asked while he was still hugging me.

"My whole family had to move because my mom is a muggle and she was in danger."- He said pulling away from the hug. "Are you okay? Where did your mom and dad go? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."- I smiled. "Mom and dad had to move away for the same reason yours did."

"Are they okay?"- He asked.

"Yes they are don't worry. Why on earth did you come here when it's dangerous outside? What type of an idiot are you?"- I asked smiling.

"Your idiot."- He raised his one eyebrow as usual while I rolled my eyes. "What was I supposed to do? Let you think that I'm dead?"

"You could've write a letter you know?"- I said.

"Isn't it better seeing me here? Your boyfriend?"- He mocked.

"Shut up."- I said laughing and messing up his hair.

We walked to living room and sat on couch.

"This is my first time being in your house."- Louis said sitting down.

"Better ever then never."- I said. "Louis Harry is in a big danger."

"Why?"- He asked.

"Ministry of Magic is looking for him. Better to explain is that death eaters and Voldemort are looking for him. They are tracking his every move. Hermione sent me a letter few days ago to show up to Harry's house and explained to me what they are going to do."- I said.

"And what are they going to do?"- Louis asked.

"They need to break into Ministry of Magic. They need to destroy horcrux in there and we can help by drinking polyjuice potion and turning into Harry. Because death eaters would find Harry straight away and if there is 12 Harry's they won't be able to catch him."- I said.

"So basically they can kill you thinking you were Harry."- He said.

"Well..."- I said. "We need to escape them and nobody will get hurt."

"You are still risking your life Y'n."- Louis said.

"I know Louis."- I said getting up. "But we need to help Harry. Nobody will get hurt or even worse die if we all go by the plan."

"Y'n."- He said getting up and placing his hands on my shoulders dramatically. "I love you, but you can't risk your life."

"It is not risking Louis. I know you care about me, but we are just helping Harry. Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Bill...everybody is helping."