-Chapter 28- Yesterday

I was sitting with Louis on couch in common room and talking.

"So are you two are dating now?"- Blaise came in common room.

"Good morning Blaise and no we aren't."- I said.

"The story Draco told me says otherwise."- Blaise said smirking.

"What did Draco tell you?"- Louis asked.

"Well that Louis smelled your perfume when Draco opened amortnetia and Y'n wasn't wearing any perfume."- Blaise said.

"I wore a perfume."- I said.

"Well by the look on your face when you saw Draco holding amortentia you weren't wearing any."- Blaise said as Louis looked over to me.

"That "look" you both are talking about was a look of confusion because Draco was literally holding amortentia."- I said. "And plus my jacket smelled like my perfume."

"Why would Louis say he smells you perfume when Draco opened it then?"

Me and Louis had nothing to say. It made sense what Blaise is saying, but me and Louis are just friends.

"Exactly."- Blaise said.

"Well he said he smelled it before Draco opened it."- I said.

"We don't even have to explain ourselves. We are friends Blaise."- Louis said.

"Fine."- Blaise said leaving the common room.

"I want to burry them alive."- I said.

"Throwing them off Astronomy tower is better."- Louis said laughing.

"We should go eat breakfast."- I said. "You don't want us to get detention again?"

"Rather not."- Louis said getting up.

"Moving stairs? Really?"- I said as we turned right to moving stairs.

"Maybe Draco will feel bad if we die now."- He said laughing.

"You have a point."- I said.

We successfully climbed down the moving stairs. We were now walking the normal stairs towards Great Hall. It was all going well until I tripped over Louis's robes.

"You wouldn't survive a minute without me."- Louis said catching me. He was holding my back while I was laughing.

"You have decided to wear those long robes today."- I said laughing.

"I wanted to try them out."- He said laughing.

He was still holding me. We started at each other's eyes for a minute until it became awkward.

"Sorry."- He said helping me get up.

"It's alright."- I said as we continued walking.

We sat down in Great Hall and saw Fred and George running to us.

"Pray that they don't know about yesterday."- I whispered to Louis second before they came to us.

"Did you admit it?"- Fred asked.

"Admit what?"- Louis asked.

"Blaise told us."- George said.

"First of all I wore perfume and second of all we didn't admit anything."- I said.

"Draco said you did."- Fred said.

"That was a prank."- Louis said.

"Explain how he smelled you then Y'n?"- George asked.