11

Cina's point of view

Seonghwa is still refusing to say a word to me or Yeosang. I decided to stay back at the hotel room to a rest a bit and of course once Hwa comes in he ignores my presence. He goes straight into the bathroom and runs the shower.

Sang and I even tried to go back to the people we lost the rings from, of course they were already gone. We messed up big time.

I strip out of my clothes before tip toeing into the bathroom. His eyes widen once I enter the shower, but even then he's silent.

My hands run down his back, feeling his muscles flex as he shampoos his hair. I wrap my arms around his waist resting my head against him.

Me: I'm sorry.

Silence.

Me: I should've been more careful.

Silence.

Me: Baby?

Silence.

He finally turns around to face me, an angry but slightly calmer than yesterday expression all over his face.

Seonghwa: You two are a handful.
Me: We are sorry though! We both just got caught up with everything.
Seonghwa: I understand, I suppose I'm not too mad about it anymore because I got them back.
Me: Huh?

He nods.

Seonghwa: I got them back the night you two put them up.
Me: W-what?
Seonghwa: I just wanted you two to learn your lesson.

I haven't had dick from him because he wanted to teach me a lesson, I just might end his kink series journey right here right now.

__

San's point of view

I pay Wooyoung no attention as I buy more taffy.

Wooyoung: All of that is bad for your teeth.
Me: I invited you along for support, not judgement.

Before hitting the casinos I wanted to do a bit of shopping. Saelee has been hitting the bars pretty hard so she's in bed sleeping off a same day hangover.

Wooyoung: Hey look!

There's a magazine with Seonghwa and I's face plastered on the cover. Oh? Even in America our companies our well known.

I grin to myself.

We've come along way since hating each other in college.

__

Santana's point of view

Shownu took it upon himself to do an inspection of my body to make sure no one hit me or anything, I told him I was fine but atlas he didn't believe me.

Shownu: I was so afraid. I got flashbacks to that situation with Hyungwon's ex all over again.
Me: But I'm fine and that's all that matters.

He smiles.

Shownu: Are you sure it was okay to let that young one go?
Me: Yes, he already had it hard it was no need for him to go to jail behind his guardian's dumb decisions.

Live a life kid.

Shownu: Santana?
Me: Hm?
Shownu: What if we uh, adopted?

I spit out my champagne.

__

Xiaojun's point of view

I watch as Yuta hammers back shots of vodka, something is wrong. Yeah we're on vacation but he never drinks like this.

Me: You alright there buddy?

He nods, tossing another one back casually.

Yuta: The thought of marriage is becoming more scary to me these days. Spending the rest of my with the same person over and over.

A sigh leaves my lips.

Me: But you love her right?
Yuta: Of course.
Me: Then there's nothing to fear, it'll be worth it. It's like having a bestfriend for life. A bestfriend who will never judge your flaws, who'll always be in your corner, and most importantly who loves you for you.

He smiles before nodding.

Yuta: You're right man.

___

goodmorningggg