15

Shownu's point of view

The familiar face I've been following goes pale once he sees me. He tries to talk but every word is a stutter.

Me: I thought Santana told you to get out of Vegas.

The young boy known as Hueningkai begins to sweat and rub his neck nervously. His older brother confessed to everything, even things far more worse than kidnapping Santana for money. He and his whole gang will be facing some serious time.

But my mind often drifted to how his younger brother would cope. It reminded me of young Santana in a way, having no one and raising yourself. So imagine my surprise when I seen him sitting on the curb near a coffee shop late at night.

Me: Where's your traveling money? And what happened to your face?

He touches the bruise on his eye wincing slightly.

Hueningkai: Some guys jumped me. Once they seen what was inside my bookbag they took off. I've been wandering around ever since. I cant go to where my brother and I use to stay because it's crawling with police.

Still investigating no doubt.

Me: And because of the mafia you have no other family?

He nods.

I sigh, what to do?

__

San's point of view

After successfully catching Yuta and Xiaojun we take them back to the hotel. Char comes running towards us out of breath and confused.

Char: Where's Cina and Santana?
Me: Probably still at the casino with Yeosang and Seonghwa.

She shakes her head.

Char: They were nowhere to be found.
Hongjoong: Maybe they went to a different one.

Char phone begins to ring, her eyebrows furrow up as she looks at the caller I.D.

Char: Hello?

Her eyes widen.

Char: Santana where are you?

...

Char: Jail!

Jail?

__

It's a very good think the warden was practically in love with Hongjoong and his writing or we wouldn't have got them out so quickly.

Me: So if you were fighting for Hwa's ring, where is he?
Cina: I have no idea.
Char: Sannie this headline is saying Jooheon was hospitalized.
Santana: What?

She pulls out her phone calling one of her husbands.

Santana: What happened to Jooheon? Is he okay?

Her face falls.

Santana: THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HIM TO STICK HIS WHOLE HAND IN THE TINY ASS PICKLE JAR!

Well, nice to know it isn't anything serious.

__

Cina's point of view

An alert on my phone goes off scaring the hell out of me, it's my bank.

What the hell?

Me: They froze my account due to suspicious activity.
Santana: Suspicious?

I go to check all my transactions an nearly faint.

Me: I didn't spend this much, it must be some kind of mistake.
Char: All of those are from the casino though.
Me: This is insane I didn't..-

I'm going to murder them.

__