4

Seonghwa's point of view

It's been a while since all of the guys went out to have a drink so here we are at one of Xiaojun's restaurants after hours.

Yeosang: So Nakamoto, what's up with the random Vegas invite?
Yuta: Elena and I are getting married.

Wooyoung and San scream to the top of their lungs while the rest of us sit their shocked.

Xiaojun: After all you two have been through I guess it isn't too surprising.
Yuta: Before the wedding plans begin to start and piss me off I decided to have a mini vacation with all of my friends.
Wooyoung: Is wife to be coming?

He shakes his head.

Yuta: Her, Val and Winter have a packed schedule with no room to breathe.
Me: Well congratulations!
Yuta: Thank you.

He does have a more happier glow to him versus being a negative Nancy all the time.

San: Xiaojun are you bringing your new boo thang?
Xiaojun: Shut up, and probably not.
San: Why? Because of Santana?
Xiaojun: No, she wouldn't care.
San: So bring her.

He's such an instigator.

Xiaojun: Maybe.

This is going to be interesting.

__

Giselle's point of view

Val and I cuddle on the couch, finally being done with our week long feud. I wish she could come to Vegas with us but work comes first.

It always seems to come first.

Val: You're quiet today.
Me: Just thinking.
Val: About what?

I shrug.

Me: Seems like everyone around us is either getting married or having babies.
Val: And that has you thinking?
Me: A little.

She smiles.

Val: I know my job is hard on you due to me being busy and sometimes never home, but I do want the best life possible with you.

Coming out for me wasn't hard at all. It was like "this is me, take it or leave it" but it's not like that for everyone. Valerie could've lost everything but thankfully people were accepting.

Of course their were people that weren't but who cares.

Val: You know what we haven't done in a while?
Me: What?

My eyes start to water a bit as we pull up to the familiar location. A bouquet of flowers gripped tightly in my shaking hands.

Me: Hey Jandi.

I look down at her headstone that has a small picture of herself next to it. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her. She changed so much but sadly no one got the chance to see.

Me: Yesterday I ate a whole roll of cookie dough and yes I got sick. Remember how you'd always scold me for doing that?

Val chuckles.

Me: I never learn, do I?

I wipe my tears before smiling.

Me: I'm sorry I haven't seen you in a while, I've been a little tied up with life. But I promise every Sunday, I never break my promises.

Except the day she died I promised to take her on a date, that was the one promise I couldn't keep.

__