33

Seonghwa's point of view

The best kind of sleep is when you don't even remember falling asleep. I remember taking a shower and laying down, work was beyond stressful. Thankfully I'm on vacation for the next month so I...

What is that?

Why is my side wet?

I force open my heavy eyes, it's dark so I can't really see. Is Cina pissing on me?

Me: C, wake up. Are you peeing?

She groans.

Cina: No idiot my water broke now go back to sleep.
Me: Ah, okay.

I close my eyes for a bit and then it clicks. We both jump up a panicked mess.

Me: Yeosang wake up, it's time!

He doesn't move and Cina practically shoves the boy out of bed. I jump up running to turn on the light. A month ago we packed a hospital bag just in case this would happen.

Time really flies...

__

Seonghwa: This is your first time isn't it? You've never experienced a dom, or a proper one hm? Never had a daddy either have you?

I don't say anything, I just stare into his eyes. He smiles.

Seonghwa: I can tell with proper training you'll be an excellent sub.

He goes to walk away and I jump up.

Me: Training? I'm not a dog!

He turns around.

Seonghwa: Sit down.

I immediately sit surprising myself.

__

Cina power walks in and before I can say anything she grabs my face and kisses me. My eyes widen at the sudden gesture, she pulls away and smiles.

Cina: You.
Me: Me?
Cina: Seonghwa.
Me: Hwa?
Cina: And I.
Me: You?
Cina: Are doing this!
Me: Doing what?

"Polygamy you moron."

__

Seonghwa: You're crazy, stubborn, violent and get on my nerves sometimes..-
Me: Are you being romantic or mean? Pick one.
Seonghwa: I'm trying to propose be-quiet.

HE WHAT?

I jump up making his head hit the floor. My eyes widen and I apologize while kissing his head. I stand to my feet, pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Me: W-what did you say?

He pulls a velvet box out of his pocket. He adjusts himself so that he's on one knee, holy fuck I cannot breathe.

Seonghwa: Choi Cina, will you..-
Me: Yes!

I stick my hand out and he pops it.

Seonghwa: As I was saying, Choi Cina will you do me the honor..-
Me: Yes!
Seonghwa: I'm going to kill you if you don't let me finish.

"Will you hurry up so I can go next?"

Yeosang leans against the wall tossing a jewelry box up and down in his hand.