19

Shownu's point of view

Kai and I stand at least ten feet away from Santana as her eyes are consumed by pure rage. My soon to be ex-members hide behind one another.

Santana: Why?
Hyungwon: Huh?
Santana: Should I say it in japanese?

Oh she's pissed.

Santana: Why is there not one, but two snakes in my house along with a lizard?
Minhyuk: We're pet sitting.
Santana: For who?
Changkyun: Lee from starship entertainment.

She closes her eyes in an attempt to calm down. I clear my throat gently tugging my raging wife aside.

Me: Remember what I called and talk to you all about last night? This is Hueningkai.

The young boy bows.

Hueningkai: Thank you for taking me in, I promise to work hard and won't cause you any trouble.

Changkyun shrugs.

Changkyun: I cause trouble everyday.

Santana growls making him shut up.

Wonho: Welcome to your new home!
Santana: Kai.
Hueningkai: Yes?
Santana: Go see the backyard with Shownu.

The other members begin to plead for their lives while I guide our adoptee to the garden.

Hueningkai: Will they be okay?

I hear Jooheon scream.

Me: Probably not.
__

San's point of view

Saelee sits there staring at a TV that's not on.

Me: Are you trying to contact the dead?

She shoots me a look that makes me seal my lips.

Saelee: Would you divorce me if I couldn't have children?

What the hell? I sit next to her, slowly wiping her tears.

Me: Of course not. Why would you think that?
Saelee: Because I know you want kids but no matter how hard we try I can't seem to get pregnant.
Me: So we'll go to a doctor and see what's wrong, if the worse is confirmed we'll adopt problem solved.

She frowns.

Saelee: How can you be so optimistic?
Me: Because I can bear the storm if you're with me. Whatever I face I know I'm not alone anymore because of you.

She snuggles into my side making me smile. We just sit there holding each other, nothing else is said nor does it need to be. We have one another and that's all that counts.

__

Yuta's point of view

I watch as Elena runs around the house in complete panic mode. The wedding isn't far away and at this rate she'll probably leave me at the aisle.

Me: Baby, relax.
Elena: I can't! The catering company cancelled at the last minute and now everything is a disaster.

I hold out my arms and she lies on my chest.

Me: You deserve your dream wedding, but you know I'm not one to sugarcoat anything.
Elena: Please Yuta, just this once?

I shake my head making her whine.

Me: Nothing is going to go perfect, however the only thing that matters is that we love each other and say I do. Your family and friends will be there as well as mine. I don't care if we got married in a backyard as long as I'm marrying you.

She kisses me all over my face.

Elena: You always know what to say to make me feel better. Have you decided who your best man was going to be?

Sheesh.

Hongjoong, my cousin who parents took me in as their own when things got rough. He's seen me at my worse and best.

Junhoe, my idiot childhood bestfriend. As you all know we've been through a lot. Slowly but surely he and I are building are bond back up.

Xiaojun, I never pictured myself becoming close to this fool at all. He and I had more in common than I originally wanted to admit. Time passed and he's like a brother to me.

Me: Have you picked your maid of honor?
Elena: You can't answer a question with a question!
Me: I just did.

She scowls at me.

___

this winter storm is phew