3

Seonghwa's point of view

I stare at my desk full of paperwork and frown, I don't want to do this. I want to go home and bury my face in Cina's boobs.

Someone taps on the door and my new assistant Tracy walks in. She bows politely before handing me another stack of papers, she sees my tired face and smiles sympathetically.

Tracy: Sorry, Mr.Choi said he's busy in a meeting.
Me: Meeting with who?
Tracy: The heiress Mrs.Kang.

I deadpan.

Mrs.Kang? As in Saelee? As in his wife? He's fucking he's wife on one of the meeting tables. I roll my eyes before scanning through the paperwork.

Me: A burger restaurant?
Tracy: Yes, apparently the owner got very ill but doesn't want to give up hope. He's asking for local donations and a flyer got sent here.

My eyes widen once I see the name.

Flippy's.

__

I walk into Paul's hospital room and he chuckles weakly.

Paul: My oh my, look how you've grown!
Me: Haven't seen you since the wedding.

In a way Cina and I owe our relationship to him. When we were down bad and didn't know what to do he gave her vague, but great advice that lead her back to me. I'll be forever grateful.

Me: What's this I hear about your place closing?
Paul: As you know my wife and only child died in accident years ago. I have no one to pass it on to, but I refuse to give up.

I love his determination, however his health is depleted.

Me: You didn't need to ask for donations, you should've came to me in the first place.
Paul: I don't like asking you kids for money.
Me: Cina loves you and loved working for you. Getting her to quit was like pulling teeth, and then she still ended up coming back.
Paul: She's a stubborn one.

I laugh, yes, yes she is.

Me: And that stubbornness will keep Flippy's open.

__

We all look at each other.

Cina: Well I'm not letting Flippy's close and that's that.
Yeosang: I understand, but none of us have time to run a restaurant.

That's true.

Char: I can!
Hongjoong: Baby you barely have time to bounce back and forth between your bakery and the clinic.

True, Char was so tired she forgot to inject a rabbit with sleeping medication before surgery. The rabbit almost clawed Char's eyes out.

Santana: I know someone.

__

Xiaojun: What do you take me for?
Yeosang: A simp who saids yes to anything she asks.

San bursts into laughter.

Xiaojun: A burger place?
Cina: It's not any burger place! It's my first job and the owner is very dear to me. Please Xiaojun.

He hums.

Xiaojun: I'll go look at it sometime this week so can you all leave, I was in the middle of something.

His "something" comes strolling out his bedroom in a silk robe. She pauses once she sees us.

Her: Who's this babe?

BABE?

Xiaojun rolls his eyes at the nickname.

I look at Santana who blinks.

Xiaojun: My friends who were just leaving.
San: See ya' later babe!

__

Santana's point of view

I knew convincing them to come on this trip would be hard, but I didn't think it'd be this hard.

Minhyuk: You go and have fun, we'll sit this one out.
Changkyun: Wait a minute, is Xiaojun going?
Me: Yeah.
Changkyun: I'll go pack.

I push him back down on the couch gently before pointing at his freshly broken leg.

Me: Since you wanted to do unnecessary things on stage you won't be doing anything for the next month.

"I'll go."

I turn around and Shownu smiles.

Shownu: Can we talk for a minute?

We silently walk through our garden before taking a sit on the bench.

Shownu: Things have been weird between us ever since, that happened.

I can't look him in the eye without feeling guilty. A few months back I had a miscarriage, it was the most depressing and awful thing of my life.

What made things worse is the math lead to it being Shownu's baby. He and I were the only two that had sex before the boys going on their mini Japan tour. A month and a half later I found out I was pregnant.

The boys were so happy, even I was happy.

And then tragedy came.

Shownu: I love you, I'll always love you. So it hurts me when you're being so mean to yourself about something that wasn't your fault.

I don't realize I'm crying until he hugs me.

Shownu: It's okay baby, it's okay.

___

how y'all doingggg?