Jirose - Hopeless 💜💙💔

Author POV:

Jimin was just having another hopeless, stressful and depressing day. Jimin had changed compleately in the span of a few weeks. The one who used to be the reason of people's smiles and laughter was now Lousing on his bed looking outside the window listening sad songs.

The one who people used to "MOCHI" for his eating habit had now left food compleatly. Jimin was living a hopeless life. He was alive but felt as if he died long ago. He was feeling this due to someone particular ...

Park Chaeyoung...

Park Chaeyoung... Jimin's first love and Jimin's childhood bestie. Chaeyoung or preffered to be called Rose knew jimin since the time they were in diapers. Sadly Chaeyoung had to leave with her parents and move to Australia at the age of 5. It was true Jimin fell in love with Chaeyoung since childhood but after the seperation.. they talked and facetimed each other once in a while... But they had lost their spark.

Rose grew up to become busier day by day as she studied Law. And Law students are typically busy. Jimin on the other hand grew up more interested in buisness. Both of the parties didn't have much time up their sleeves but mannaged to text or talk a few times in a month. Now that he sees her in person after 15 years she looks like a living angel.

With cheeks so chubby that you would wont to eat 'em up. With hair so smooth that would flow in the wind freely and carelessly. With skin as white as milk that you'd want to caress it in the gentlest way possible. With eyes as deep as the occean that you'd want to drown in them compleately. With a voice as soothing as bird's morning song. With visuals as alluring as hers would kill a man or two right on spot.

She was a woman with Charisma that kept on developing day by day!

Jimin drove to the incheon airport to pick Rosie up. Little did the lad know that there was a rather stinging surprise waiting to be unveiled and stung.

As soon as he drove to the airport he was welcomed by a rather horrifying sight..

She kissing a unknown man..

Jimin felt a knife stab his heart. He suddenly out of the blue felt disorted, broken, empty and betrayed. Jimin waited for her for 15 years and didn't look at anyone with the gaze he gave to her. And here she was, looking at the unknown man with such a loving gaze that would want to melt you.

Jimin couldn't help but break down right there. Someone then appeared from Jimin's car and looked at him with so much worry.

"Jiminie what's wrong? Why are you crying? Jiminie answer please!" The unknown tender female voice said.

"J-Jisoo N-Noona... C-Chaeyoung..." He said while sobbing like a baby who had just been seperated by his mother. The older sibling looked where his gaze were and quickly hugged her younger brother. [Here Jisoo is 21 along with Tae and Jimin is 1 year younger than the two.]

"Shush its gonna be okay. Let's go ok? I will drive." Jimin nodded.

____________________________________

Jimin came home and ran to his room crying his heart out on the other hand Jisoo thought it was best to call her Boyfriend - Kim Taehyung up. Taehyung and Jisoo knew each other since they were kids. They grew up liking each other more than friends and ended up together when they were 16. They recently celebrated their 5th anniversery. Jimin and Taehyung were Soulmates dwelling in each other's bodies. They way the two always connected was magical.

A few minutes later Taehyung showed up on Jisoo's door. He greeted his most adored girlfriend with a sweet smile and a sweet peck on the lips and ran to Jimin's room.