◐⁓※⁜Liskook - Possesive/Abusive ⁜※⁓◐

Jeon Lalisa:-

I woke up in the morning unable to walk. My legs filled with bruises and blood marks from the night before. 

Omo. Where are my manners? Hello! I am Lalisa Mano- Jeon Lalisa. The One and only wife of the multimillionare and CEO of Jeon Inc. Jeon Jungkook...

I know that sounds sooooooo amazing and cool. You know, Money and all. 

But, no..

I had a love marriage after dating Jungkook for 3 years since college. We were deep in love with each other. We were called the Golden Couple. As we were the Maknaes of BTS and Blackpink. He proposed to me on our 3rd Aniversery.

We got married 2 years ago. And the Man I always loved disappeared. I always loved the loving, caring, sweet, bunny kookie.And now he has become the cold hearted, Abusive, Possesive Jungkook. He never cares for me. He Beats me up and always acts possesive. We were so perfect wonder what happened to us..

I always loved him.. Now I wonder if he ever loved me.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready. Once I was done and all dressed up 

I was going to meet my bestfriends from Thailand - Minnie and Bam Bam

They were a married couple and I had last seen them 3 years ago on their wedding.
I have to tell Jungkook that I am going to meet Minnie only otherwise he won't lemme go. 

"Jungkook I am going out." I said grabbing the car keys.

"Where? With whom? What time will you be back?" He said in a cold tone like always.

"Minnie came back from Thailand. I am going to see here at the cafe nearby." I replied in a cold voice.

"Okay be back by 6:00." He said in a not caring voice. to which I hummed signaling a yes. I headed out wearing my long lengthed coat. When I reached i saw my BESTFRIENDS I ran to them and gave them a HUGE hug. we ordered our breakfast and coffees when we started a convo.

"Lis Unnie how are you and Jungkook?" Minnie asked in a concerned voice.
"He's the same Minnie. Abusive like always." I said in a sad tone.
"Lis you deserve way better. Just divorce him already." Bammy said in a angry and concerned voice.
"I can't he'd kill-" I was cut off by Minnie
"WHAT HE'D KILL YOU?!" She yelled earning stares from everyone in the cafe.
"No no kill himself." I lied.

After the hangout in the cafewe went shopping and went to watch a movie too. I returned home at  7:00. When I entered Jungkook grabbed me by my wrist and took me to our room. 

"WHY ARE YOU 1 HOUR LATE AND WHY WERE YOU WITH BAM BAM?!" He yelled at mr in a very very loud voice.

"YOU SPIED ON ME?!" I raised my voice at him. 

"DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME JEON LALISA!!" He shouted at me removing his belt and hitting me with it again.
Another night of pain and terror.