VSOO || Neighbours (2/2)

2 years later...

_______

_______

"Jisoo yah!! What do we do?! This is spreading all over the internet!! Our agency has gotten at least a million calls from the morning regarding your scandal or else we are definitely doomed!! You are doomed! Your career will be way down in the du...

"Jisoo yah!! What do we do?! This is spreading all over the internet!! Our agency has gotten at least a million calls from the morning regarding your scandal or else we are definitely doomed!! You are doomed! Your career will be way down in the dumps! And not only that Taehyung's manager - Seokjin ssi called me today too. He said even the media wasn't stopping a bit. It's a bad situation." Irene Unnie pondered me with conclusions. 

"Unnie, Chakaman... I have to talk to tae about this, right? We can't simply jump to conclusions now, can we? By the way, pass me the Ipad... I wanna see the comments on this tweet." I said genuinely wanted to see how people reacted to our scandal. It was true Taehyung and I have been seeing each other for a year now. 

"Jisoo-yah it's okay you don't need to. There is no--" I cut Irene Unnie off by taking the Ipad from her hands.

I quickly pressed on the comments button and what I saw made my head and heart pound aggressively.

'Eww!! How dare she take away our Oppa!! Lol, she isn't even 1 bit close to our Oppa's standards. #EwwwJisoo #DieKimJisoo'

'What is wrong with people here?! How can they hate on this?! Its a rumour you blind nincompoops. They did not send any confirmation yet and you all are already trending #DieKimJisoo Like are you guys okay?! They are celebrities but also humans?! Can they have a little break from all this shit you are making them see and go through?!'

'She is ugly. I prefer Sana for tae-tae oppa!!'
'This isn't a would-you-rather game in which your preference maters you piece of trash.'

'Ew what a slut.'

'Back off bitch Kim Taehyung is my property!!!'
'Bitch thinks she owns him.'
'Wow look at the pollution this bitch is causing in the air. #JisooDeservesTaehyung #BackOffAntis.'

'Taehyung is way too good for her.'

'Just break up for goodness sake and let us breathe.'
'No.'