Forced to love you - Vsoo

Jisoo Kim

It was an ordinary day I woke up to find Taehyung gone. It has been 2 years since we got married, Taehyung is always at work and he never pays attention to me. If only we weren't married at all or only if he could love me and care for me like I do for him.

We were married on January 29th 2018. And he hasn't changed a bit. All he does is work all day long or go out with his friends. He likes to ignore me as his wife, But I dont like to let it get it the best of me.

I got up to find taehyung on the dining table reading his news paper. "Good morning Taehyung." I said in a cheered voice. " Good morning." Is all he said in a cold tone. I felt bad but yet again ignored it.

I went straight to the Kitchen to prepare us breakfast.

(What they had)

"Its good. Thank you!" He said in a pleased voice and showed me his boxy smile! Damn he should smile often.

"Tae, You should smile more often it looks good on you." I said bluntly giving him a smile. He just ignored my word. "Gotta go I am too late." He said as he went to bring his bag from our room when the doorbell rang. I opened to see BOBBY My childhood best friend I went straight out to hug him.

Kim Taehyung

I came out to see Jisoo hugging a man?! Is she cheating on me?! 

"BOBBY!! THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU WAS THREE YEARS AGO!! HOW ARE YOU?! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCHHH!!!" She screamed in excitement. 'I missed you so much' huh? She never says that to me when I come home from work? And she is saying this to this stranger?! "Laughs* Your the same like you were 3 years ago chi chu!! You didn't tell me you got MARRIED!!" He said. CHI CHU?! AND YES SHE IS MARRIED TO ME SO TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!! "Yeah.. It was a arranged marriage.." she said with sadness visible in her voice. She still thinks of this as a arranged marriage when I love her so much.. SHE clearly does not.. "Bobby meet my husband Kim Taehyung." She said as the 'bobby' guy reached out an hand for a handshake. I acepeted his handshake. "I am Kim Ji-won or better known as Bobby nice to meet you." He said in a pleased voice
"Kim taehyung." I said in a cold tone. We sat down on the couch and jisoo started a conversasion. "Tae, I and Bobby here, Grew up together in Daegu. We were 18 when he had to leave for Canada and that's when I came to Seoul. He ame back three years ago to announce his wedding. That's when I last saw him." She said. "Good." I said totally relieved of the fact that he is married. "Jisoo, I am working from home today." I said in a cold tone and headed for our room.

Jisoo talked to Bobby for a little more time trying to avoid how weird Taehyung was behaving.

AFTER HALF HOUR:

Jisoo Kim

I bid Bobby a goodbye when I went to our room. "Hey Tae, Do you wanta coffee?" I asked. He instead grabbed my hand and pushed me to the wall. HE. WAS. DAMN. MAD! The last time I saw him this mad was when we were arranged to be married. He had to break up with Tzuyu..
(No hate towards Tzuyu.)

"Who was he?" He said in a whisper which sent shivers down my spine. He was clearly angry but still good looking.

"I told you right? Bobby is my childhood bestie alongside Jennie." I said. I was HELLA CONFUSED!! " Did not look that to me he looked as if he liked you!" He said in a whisper AGAIN. His husky voice is so damn hot!!

"Taehyung he is married-- Wait. Are you Jealous?" I asked. "HECK YES I AM!! THE GUY WAS LITTERALLY FLIRTING WITH MY  WIFE HERE!! IT HURTS ME TO KNOW THAT YOU ONLY THINK OF THIS MARRIAGE AS ARRANGED!! IT PAINS ME TO SEE YOU WITH OTHER GUYS BEING ALL NICE AND SCARED AND ALWAYS SAD AROUND ME!! It pains me to.. love you knowing thatyou don't love me.." He screamed the whole thing just the last part came as a whisper.

"T-Tae.. y-you love m-me?" I asked. "Of course I do.. now that I confessed I know you will grow even more distant from me now.." He said in a sad, VERY SAD tone. I immediately hugged him and started crying on his chest. He looked confused but comforted me. Oh he is such husband material! "I have loved you for so long but never said thinking you would always hate me because you never showed love towards me." I said still crying. He pulled away from the hug. "REALLY?!" He asked and I nodded. "Jisoo.. I never showed affection to you thinking that you might leave me like how mom left dad even if he loved her so much.. I tried to control my feelings for you.." He said as he looked me in the eyes as his eyes landed on my lips.

Kim Taehyung

I looked deep into Jisoo's dark brown orbs. studying her beautiful and awestrucking beauty. She was the spawn of Aphrodite for sure (Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty.) 

My eyes finally landed on her rose red, plump, shaped in a heart lips. I leaned in to kiss her and my hands found their way to her waist. making the kiss deeper. She kissed back which caused me to smirk. I bit her lower lip asking for entry to which she permitted. she had her hands on my nape. she started brushing my hair with her hand. We pulled away to catch our breathes from our longgggggg make out session.

"Now, do you want to continue?" I asked. She nodded. Trust me she had turned me on. "Oh babe your gonna love this now." I said smirking and teasing her. she blushed hard when I addressed her as babe. I pushed her to the bed and...

You know what happens next!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: COME ON Y'ALL GIVE THE TWO PRIVACY!! SAYS THE ONE WHO WROTE THIS!!

ANYWAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ITS 12:15 A.M GOTTA SLEEP BYE!~~~~