ʏᴏᴏɴɴɪᴇ | ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ.

_____

_____

Jennie POV:

Right now I was in a restaurant with my boss - Bae Joohyun or Irene. I am her secretary for the past 4 years and in all honesty, it really does get tiring. But Irene Unnie is worth it. She really does try to do everything for us just so that we don't feel discomfort. 

We decided to go out for a drink because we just sealed a 10 million dollar deal today. 

"Unnie..." I said as I looked at her. I am not drunk because I have work tomorrow and I can definitely not drink especially because I am a secretary of one of the biggest business women in Korea.

"You have a husband and a child right? Kim Seokjin ssi right?" I asked her as I sat up straight in my chair just a bit tipsy, just enough to have my cheeks flushed.

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked me as she continued to sip on her champagne.

"How is your relationship with Seokjin-ssi?" I said which made her stop drinking her champagne and placed her champagne glass down.

"Seokjin?" She asked me and I nodded my head. "Seokjin is a very loving husband and father for both me and Ye-Seul. There was a time when we went out on a trip to Cannada and Ye-Seul who is only 6 got lost and Seokjin was so damn worried. If you would be there you would think that Seokjin might be going mad. I mean, after all, she's his daughter and daughters are often known to be really close to their fathers... And Seokjin as a husband? He is the most loving and caring husband I would ask for. 
When I am sick he gets up early, even though he too has his own company to run, just to cook me some soup and makes sure I stay home for the day and also drops Ye-Seul to school. Sometimes I just feel I don't really deserve him at all." Unnie completed with a smile on her face and I too unconsciously smiled because I was happy that Unnie had such a loving husband and she deserved him after all she is the warmest person I have met despite her name and fame.

She took her phone out and opened her gallery and showed me a selfie of her and Seokjin-ssi.