Liskook #1- Last chance

Lisa woke up to see that she was alone in the room. He must've gone to work earlier than usual. She thought.

She got up from her bed and headed to her bathroom to get ready. Once she was ready she decided to make japchae for lunch and take it to Jungkook for lunch plus she realised that he had forgoten his few work files at home.

Lately Jungkook was ignoring Lisa a lot unlike before their marriage. She understood that he was too busy and maybe might not be getting enough time because of him being the CEO of Jeon inc. 

She was having mood swings lately like a momment she would be happy and the next second she would be raging or would be crying. It annoyed her a lot. She sat in her car and drove to Jungkook's office which was about 20 minutes from their house.

AT THE OFFICE
LISA POV:

When I reached Kookie's office I found everyone staring at me. Did I wear something wrong? Is there something on my face? Is it wrong for a wife to get lunch for her husband?

I opened the door to his cabin and... I felt hot liquid rolling down my eyes to my cheeks. I trusted this man with my evrerything and he... decided to cheat on me... I saw him making out with some random girl. I was just broken something inside me crushed and broke into a million pieces. 

"So that is why you were ignoring me, huh?" I said trying to sound stern and firm.
"L-Lisa I can expl-" I cut him before he could say any shhitty things 'cause I was way too broken. He would after all only LIE to me. "There's nothing left to explain Jungkook! Check your god damn phone I mesaged you about 11 times and no response. Jeon Jungkook.. we are done!!" I said as I threw the lunch box and his files at him. I left with tears running down my face as I tried to wipe them. 

I got in my car and drove to our- Jungkook's home.

AT HOME

When I reached I parked my car and rushed towards our room and took out some bags and starting packing my luggages. I couldn't believe that jerk!! I couldn't believe what he had done to me after nearly a year since our marriage..

I started crying once more. I just couldn't contain myself anymore. Once I was done packing I took a sheet of paper and started writing a note for Jungkook. The scence of Jungkook litterally climbing over that girl kept on playing on repeat in my head. After I was done writing the letter I kept my wedding ring on the sheet of paper as a paper weight and left the house. 
I was going out of the house just when I spotted Jungkook's car across the road. 

SHIT

I hurried in my car after shoving my 3 bags inside the trunk of my car. I left the house when I saw Jungkook trying to catch up on me. He was tired of running hence he stopped. I again started to cry. I hurried to Seokjin oppa and Irene unnie's home because if I would have gone to Jisoo or Jennie unnie's home they would probably get violent and so would there husbands. But Irene unnie and Jin oppa are the calmest couple so I went there!

I rang the doorbell and saw irene unnie with a confused and What-happened look on her face.

"Can I come in unnie?" I asked. she nodded. As I went in I saw Seokjin oppa playing with Seo-hyun their son. "Lisa?" He sid totally confused. I sat down on the couch and told them everything that happened. "That A$$hole HOW DARE HE?!" Jin oppa cursed. I just stayed quiet and slowly started to cry AGAIN!! Irene unnie came and tried to rub my back as in comforting me. She showed me my room where I would stay for the night the next day I would go in my own apartment.

Jungkook POV:

I stopped running and went back to our house and went to our room.To find that lisa took her clothes and her luggages with her. I sighed in frustration. I looked around the room and saw a letter with... her wedding ring on top of it. A tear escaped my eye as I read through the letter

Dear Jungkook,

Sorry I had to leave this way but what I saw today was enough to tell me that you were out of love. And I wouldn't blame you its not your fault it can happen to anyone. Maybe in our one year marriage I wasn't... good enough? I dont know. But all I want to say is that I am leaving and exiting your life forever.

I had made Japchae for you as I know you love it. It's in the pan and please don't starve yourself as I wouldn't like it. Don't leave that girl she is lucky to have you. Please dont come looking for me now. I need some space. You must be thinking that did I even ever love you?! does that even matter now because even if I did it wasn't ever enough to make you stay. Or was it me that wasn't good enough? Again I dont know. But all I wanna say is I love you and I always will but maybe its better for us to stay seperate for now..

I will send you the divorce papers by tomorrow or the day after. And keep the ring it will be better if you put it in someone else's finger. The person who deserves you.

Love,
Lalisa Manoban

I couldn't believe what I was reading. My love of my life will divorce me now?! No matter how sad or angry she was she still didn't fail to make sure that I ate propperly.

That is the reason why I fell for her in the first place..

I had messed up big time!!

Lisa POV:

Its been a week since the scene. I was trying to recover from it but.. *Sigh* things arent so easy when I was thinkingall thins my phone rang it was.. Jungkook. I picked it up just to listen to his voice because I missed him so muchbut it was someone else on the call

(A/N: Latics = caller, Bold = Lisa)

Ma'am the owner of this phone has met with a accident please come to this ************** hospital and come to ward 208 .

WHAT?! Okay I am on my way.

Thank you.  May I know who you are as in how do you know him?

I am his wife. 

ENDED

When I reached the hospital ward I saw Kookie lifeless on the bed. It broke my heart. This man here didnt sign the divorce papers so legally i can call him my husband. My husband who i love so much laying lifeless on a hospital bed Broke my heart.

"K-kookie?" I said. As he opened his eyes weakly. "Babe? You came? why? how?" He asked me. I missed his voice so much. "Dont ask too many questions." I said. "I-I am sorry lili for breaking your heart. I-I love you very m-much that much that I can't express in words what affect you have on me.. please dont leave me... Please forgive me Jagi." He said as a tear ran down his cheeks I quickly wiped it. "You dont look handsome when you cry.. Babe. I wont leave you." I said as I planted a kiss on his lips. "Now rest ok? I will be back in 5." I said and he nodded and smiled showing his bunny teeth!! He is such a cutie!! 

As I went outside the ward I felt dizzy and fainted.

I woke up in a hospital room probably the same hospital. The doctor came in and she asked me "What is your relation with that man?" "He is my husband" I said. "Well then congratulations you both are about to become parents. There is a little one on his way." She said. I couldn't help but cry out of happinessI had always wanted to be a mum. A good one. "Can I go meet him? How is he?" I asked " Sure and he is fine we can discharge him today." 

I went to his ward to find him sitting on the sofa browsing through his phone and not in his hospital uniform. "Babe.." I said as I was scared to how he would react. "Yup everything good??" He asked as he pecked my lips. I smiled. "I wanted to say something.." I said "Yeah I am listening." he replied. "I-I am pregnant.." I said. His eyes widened and then a tear escaped his eyes. 

"I am gonna be a dad?" He asked and I nodded

"lisa you have made me the most happiest man alive right now." he said as he pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss.

I was very happy at that time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in the past 2 days. Had a lot of work and to all my indian readers happy Diwali!!

How was the chapter I re wrotethis 2 times!! 🤦‍♀️

Anyway NYONGANNNNNNNN

(Next might be Jinrene.. who knows?)