Chapter 2- Yoonie #1: Savage.

Yoongi POV

I was walking past the corridor with therest of Bangtan of course. When we were abrubtly stopped by a huge crowd on the high school entrance.

We (me, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin) went to see what the damn fuss was about and...

DAMN

is the only word that could describe what I was seeing. There was a pack of 5 beautiful girls. But 1 specifically caught my eye. She had cat eyes which were quite similar to those of mine. Dark brown orbs. And from the looks of it she was quite rich. She came out with another beautiful girl from a lamborghini. And she was wearing Chanel.

 And she was wearing Chanel

(Jennie's clothes)

She in short looked beautiful over all. I did not realise that I was staring at her. "Yoongi Hyung's got a crush." said a voice of a annoying horse!! "Shut up hoseok." I said. "JEN, JICHU, BABE." Jin hyung shouted. Babe?? He never told us he had a girlfriend. The five girls came to greet us. The one with the cat eyes said "Good morning oppa." OPPA?! JIN HYUNG HAD A SISTER?! "GOOD MORNING JINNIE OPPA." ANOTHER?! "Okay!! SEOKJIN HYUNG THE HECK ARE YOU HIDING FROM US?!" I said in a yell. The most surprising thing was that the others weren't affected. "Didn't I tell you guys that my sisters, girlfriend and their friends would transfer here?" everyone nodded except of me. "Yoongi hyung, you were sleeping." Taehyung said."Oh. nevermind then. would you mind introducing them??"

"Oh yeah yeah" jin hyung said. "Jennie?" he added. "Anyeong ghaseyo naneun kim Jennie ibnida. I am Jin oppa's youngest sister." She said in a low voice which I found cute. "Chu?" He said. "Anyeong ghaseyo naneun Kim Jisoo imbnida. I am oppa's younger sister."

(Jisoo's clothes)

(Jisoo's clothes)

"Now guys, I want you all to meet Bae boo-hyun or irene. my girlfriend." Jin hyung said in a happy voice. "Anyeong ghaseyo naneun irene ibinida."