Jirose - My Playboy

Park Jimin POV:

The boys and me were sitting in the cafetaria talking about the new girl group that had enrolled in our university. Not gonna lie they were pretty hot. Specially the girl with the pink hair. She looked like a chipmunk that I found cute but also she owned the badass vibes that I liked. But she wouldn't play that's for sure.

"lets play truth or dare." Jungkook said.
"Fine by me" I said 
"Okay Tae hyung T or D?" Jk Asked
"Hmmmmm Truth!!" he replied
"OK so ur crush currently." I asked
"Acuttualy no one, but I found that brunnete; the new one quite attractive." He said
"Oh he means Jisoo Noona!" Jk said."
"YOU DARE MESS WITH MY DONGSAENG!!" Jin hyung said.
"Geez this old hag." I heard Tae whisper.
I just laughed.

"Jimin truth or dare?" Jin Hyung asked me.
"Dare." I said.
"Court the girl with the pink hair in blackpink." Tae said.
"You sure she doesn't look like she wants to play.. I can confirm that." Jin hyung said.
"Oh don't worry hyung i will get her. Whats her name again?"
"Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung."

Oh Park Chaeyoung just you wait

Dance class:
Jimin POV:

We reached the class and started  practicing our song blood sweat and tears. When the teacher came in. "CLASS WE HAVE A NEW GROUP TODAY! PLEASE WELCOME BLACKPINK!!" Our teacher said. The girls came in the class my eyes driffted to Chaeyoung. "Anneyong ghaseyo blackpink ibnida." They said in sync. "Anneyong ghaseyo naneun Lisa imbnida. mannaseo bangabseubnida." The black haired girl said. "Anneyong ghaseyo nanen Jisoo Imbnida.jal jinaegil balae." The brunnete who Taehyung was talking about said. "Anneyong Ghaseyo naneun Kim Jennie imbnida. naneun uliga chinguga doel su issgileul balabnida." The cat eyed girl said. "Anneyong ghaseyo nanen rose imbnida. mannaseo bangabseubnida."

"Okay Blackpink you're gonna perform 'pretty savage', 'lovesick girls' and 16 shots?" The teacher asked.
"Yes ma'am." Rose said.
"The floor is yours."

"WOW!! I must say that you girls are well prepared."
"Thank you Ma'am." The girls said in unison.

"BTS YOUR UP WITH 'Dynamite' and 'Boy with luv'?"
"Yes ma'am" I said

"THAT WAS AMAZING!! THATS IT FOR TODAY CLASS!!"

We all exited the class and I ran to rose.
"Hey rose I saw you back there you were pretty good." I said
"Thanks you guys were good too." She showing me a smile.
"So... friends??" I asked hoping for her to jump on me and hug me tight.. being popular is kinda hard.
"Sure" She plainly said accepting my handshake. She is different thats for sure!

We both walked to our lockers talking and getting to know each other. And it turns out that we both had Music next. And another coincedence we both play the piano and guitar she brought her guitar and so did I. We both have a lot in common.

We arrived at the class and got seated. The teacher arrived. She asked Chaeyoung to introduce herself so she did. Then she called me for my performance, she was taking a test today. I went there with my beautiful guitar in hand. And performed 'Filter' one of my own songs.

(LISTEN TO THIS)

Then she called chaeyoung I was interested to hear her voice. She sang 'Someone you loved' one of my all time favouraites. And not to mention her voice ANGELIC. Wait.. WHAT?! What is wrong with me Pull yourself together Park Jimin!!

After school we exchanged our numbers and thought of hanging out later..

3 months later:

ROSE POV:

I and chim started dating 1 month ago. He is really nice today is our monthsary when I was talking to chim on the phone he forgot to end the call when I heard the others talking so I didn't end the call.

boy 1: So jim How's the dare going?

Wait dare? What dare??

Boy 2: Yeah you never tell us about the dare we gave you for rose. You're always with her. Are you actually starting to love her. Bro it was only a dare!! Remember?

THATS IT I ENDED THE CALL BECAUSE I WAS ANGRY AND HEARTBROKEN RN.

How?..
Why?..
I thought he said he loved me?..
Was it all for show?..
Were his feelings all fake?...
All the sweet momments..
Everytime we went on a date he would get me a bouquet of roses...
Was I a toy to him?..

All these questions filled my head and my vision got blurry. I decided to text him to come over to which he agreed.

When he came I took his gift threw it on the floor when I started crying.

"Babe why are you crying?" He asked in a worried tone.
"D-Don't Babe me. Why?.. Why did you use me?" I asked.
"What do you mean Jagi?" She asked
" I HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION WITH SOME BOYS TODAY! YOU FORGOT TO END THE CALL JIMIN!! WAS I ONLY A DARE FOR YOU!?" Iasked him while sobbing.
"Chae.. Babe.. I am sorry I started to love you and I also told them that I wanna give up the dare that I did after a few dates.. Babe.. I genuinely love you.. Please dont leave me now..I love you chipmunk." He said as a tear escaped his eye.

"I will ask you three things will you do them for me?"

"Anything Chae.." 

"1. Jimin I dare you to unlove me
  2. Leave me..
 3. F-Forget me..."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER Y'ALL I WAS HONESTLY AT THE EDGE OF CRYING WHILE WRITING IT!!

ANYWAYS FOLLOW MY NEW BOOK 'For you..' 
AND THIS BOOK IS GONNA END SUPER SOOONNN 

VOTE AND COMMENT!! 
THANK YOU

~KimJisoo20456