Chapter 3: Jirose #1 - Change💓

Rose POV:

Yayyy I am so excited for today!! Why? Because we haveour english and geography test today. (A/N: I DESPISE TESTS) Isnt it great to know how well you learned??  Anyways I got ready and was heading out for colleage when...

 (A/N: I DESPISE TESTS) Isnt it great to know how well you learned??  Anyways I got ready and was heading out for colleage when

(Blackpink's uniform) (They are GoRgEoUs)

(Bangtan's uniform) (DeAd)

3 girls hugged me from the back. yup! Its Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie and Lisa. "Can you all ever be normal for once?!" I asked. "Nopesy dopesy. If we would be normal we wouldnt be BlAcKpInK. right?" Jisoo unnie answered in a 'obviously' tone. "Remember today is the-" Before Jennie unnie could compleate the most hideous yet most popular boy group of our colleage came - Bangtan! I freaking hate every single one of them!! SPECIALLY that shorty whats his name again?? AH Jimin!! A Freak I must say. (A/N: not for too long) "Well well look who do we have here? The nerds. Weirdos!! *Laugh* Go to a place with only books thats where you belong worms!!" Yoongi said. "OH is it? Go to a place where you can only find girls. LOSERS!!" Jennie unnie said. and the reaction on yoongi's face was priceless!! "Lets go girls we have a class to attend." Jisoo unnie said with a calm voice. When Taehyung was gonna attack she turned behind and kicked where the sun dosen't shine. He growled in pain. "Don't underestimate a girl's power you got that?Good" Jisoo unnie said and the whole road was filled with "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs' We were a part of them.

After the exams - at the canteen

We sat down at a bench and opened our lunch boxes to eat when Yoongi came and threw my lunch box to the floor. Jennie unnie got up and man she was mad!! She grabbed him by the collar and said "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO CHAE?! YOU LITTLE RAT!!" Man never seen her this angry.  "Any problem princess? I do what I do. Clear?" He replied. "EWWWWW dont call me that its disgusting specially from you!!" and she punched him in the stomach. And left the canteen we followed her. When the shorty - Jimin pulled my hair from the back. I yelp escaped my lips. "THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled. "For acting bad." he said in a calm voice. "As if your gonna stop me shorty!"I said as I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and said "Oh I will Baby girl just you watch" I scoffed and kicked his stomach. "That will teach u to not to fllirt with me henceforth." I said. And left the canteen.