Chapter 18: celebrating the boys' return

Rachel’s POV:

We’ve told our idea the boys when we were skyping them, and Sina had made a whatsapp group with Youtube-friends we’d invited to the party. Of course she invited the British YouTubers, Marcus, Niomi, Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Jack and Finn, Dan, Phil, Louise (who couldn’t come) and Louis (FunforLouis). We also invited One Direction’s band and their girlfriends and also other people who work with them. Since the our second life boys were in England, they came too, and Tyler and Troye were with us too (duh!). Sina called thatsoJack over, because he was a big Directioner and Jenn, Andrea were coming with him. We also invited Lilly and Colleen, and also told the boys to bring friends if they want to. Of course we invited friends from college too.

But we didn’t just throw a party to celebrate being back with our boyfriends- it wasn’t a normal party. It was a COSTUME party.

I went over to Zayn’s place, because he wanted to buy the costume, he had thought of and he wanted to give me a gift.

Zayn’s POV:

I got out the basket I bought in Spain for Rachel. The first thing she got out were some nail polishes I got Italy. Rachel’s nails were always perfectly done, and I just love it. Then she pulled out the pink sweater I got in the Netherlands, it felt really comfy and had a little crown on it. The next thing was the white heart photo frame I got in Germany, her homecountry, and I put a photo of us in it, and spray painted it with pink swedish graffiti. There was some Belgian chocolate in there and also some Portuguese sweets. I got her a ring with a little bow on it in Denmark, and the best thing was the last one.

We had just played our show in Paris, and we’d have a promo thing in Disneyland the next day. That night, Rachel told me about the costume party, and that I should think of a costume I could wear. Then in Disneyland, I got us these Mickey and Minnie mouse ears, and put them in the basket, for her to see what costume we could wear.

I had convinced Louis to borrow me his red trousers, so I’d wear them, and today, we went shopping for a perfect Minnie outfit for her.

At the mall, we went through a lot of red shirts and red skirts, but none of them really seemed to please Rachel (Although I have to admit she just looks so amazing, no matter what she is wearing). Then we found a cute red “skaterdress” ( I don’t know if it really is a skaterdress but Rachel said it) with white polkadots and it looked so cute.

“You need to wear this one” I begged when she stood in front of the mirror, turning to the left and right, with a concerned look on her face. “Please princess, it’s perfect I swear” I said. “Really?” she blushed a little bit and smiled when she looked at me. I love it when she blushes like that. I kissed her. “I love it” I smiled.

She changed into her own clothes again, and looked at the price tag. “Well, I don’t think we should buy this one” she narrowed her brows. “I got this, you know” I winked and grinned, “You know I’m actually in a band” “You know I don’t like it when you spend so much money on me” she was still not convinced. “It’s the best thing I get out of all this. To kind of being able to show my love for the people I love” we left the mall and headed back home. Cuddling time.

Harry’s POV:

While Rachel and Zayn were somewhere to get their costumes, Niall, Michael, Ash and me were chilling at the girls’ house. Well Ashton and Nicki were somewhere walking the dog, and Niall and Sina were in Sina’s room, probably making out, and Stella and Michael were playing Super Mario on the couch. Diana and I were in the kitchen, me on a chair and Diana making something delicious, jamming out to Uptown Funk.