Chapter 9: Relationships

Calum’s POV:

After calling and texting each other a lot, Milly and me finally went on a date. I couldn’t really tell if I was really in LOVE with her, I mean that’s a quite strong word. Which is used a lot in the band right now. But anyways, I asked her if she’d like to go on a date some time, because if I don’t try and ask her out I may never know if she’s just a crush or if I really like her. I was afraid, because I didn’t really know what to tell her, although we talked a lot. For example I found out that she wasn’t particularly a fan of my band or one direction, but she liked us and especially getting to know us more, she liked us more and more. But still, the talking problem was fixed when she said, that she wanted to go to the cinema.

I picked her up with the driver of our 5sos car and he let us out near the cinema. “We have to go this way, Calum.” She said smiling. “Oh Niall told me to always use this way, in case all the fans and paparazzi notice you.” I told her. “Oh that’s not a problem to me” She said and took my hand heading the “paparazzi way”. I was slightly concerned, because as I expected, there were quite a lot of paparazzi and about 15 fans standing there waiting. Probably shouldn’t have taken the 5sos car. It started flash lighting from the cameras and the girls started running up to us and asked for pictures. I took some of course and talked a few minutes to them. I heard a girl asking Milly “are you his girlfriend?” She started clinging in my arm and laughed, answering “I’m trying my best to become his girlfriend” Cute.

When we finally got in, I bought her the tickets and some popcorn. She wore a tanktop, showing off about 3 inches of her tummy and some hotpants with those black tights where you can see through, I don’t know what they are called. Quite sexy and teasing. We got inside and the movie started. After some time she put her hand on my leg. I knew this was a sign, so I put my hand on her hand and put my other arm around her. After the movie she wanted to take “her” way again but I stopped her. There were many fans screaming outside, usually girls wouldn’t like that, but Milly was a cute, carefree person. Then she said, she was going to meet her friend, so I brought her to the tube station and went off home myself.

Sina’s POV:      

Everyone was going on dates but Rachel and me. Diana and Harry were on a minigolf trip in the park since 2pm already, and Calum and Milly were in the cinema since around 3pm, and went to see a friend of hers after that and had a sleepover at her’s. Michael asked Stella out on a afternoon and evening at the 5sos house, and Nicki was currently on a walk with Ashton and Blueberry as usual. I think, us girls we should get a dog too here. So since Rachel and I didn’t have any plans for tonight, she had the great idea of inviting over Tyler and Troye for a kiki (slumberparty). We called them, there were only a couple of days left until Tyler would head back to America, and they agreed on coming around at 6pm with their onesies and all of their stuff.

Ashton’s POV:

Me and Nicki walked Blueberry together whenever both of us had some spare time left. It was quite spontaneous and I didn’t know how she managed to look this good every single time I saw her because sometimes I only texted her half an hour before I picked her up, and she still managed to open the door as perfect as an angel, with her blonde hair and cute face.

Today we walked through the forest like usual. We walked hand in hand, it was our thing, eventhough I hadn’t asked her out yet. I knew that she liked me and she knew that I liked her, so we were kind of lovers. I guess. But still, we weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend. Today we found a lake with some couples and old people around it. The lake was beautiful. “We need to picnic here sometime.” We headed to bring her home and talked about Australia. “I wish I already knew you back then” I said, “It would’ve been really cool” I added. We were at her doorstep already. “Hey, do you wanna come in, and see some pictures and stuff?” She asked me. Yes! “I’d love to if that’s okay!” We both got in her room. “I’M BAAACK WITH ASH!” She shouted. Rachel and Sina came out to say hi. They wanted to keep Berry with them so I left her with Sina and Rachel and headed to Nicki’s room with Nicki.