Chapter 12: A perfect life - week 2

Narrator's POV:

The next morning Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael went to the studio to have rehearsals and stuff early.

In the 'girl's apartment, Nicki just opened a new newspaper. "SHIT" she said. "Guys. You're in the newspaper." Sina, Rachel, Diana, Stella looked at the open page. There was a huge picture of Michael and Stella making out on the balcony, a picture of the 5sos boys going into the house, (you could see Ashton's back kissing Nicki), a picture of the one direction boys going inside, and a picture from a youtube video the girls did on Sina's youtube channel. "Rumored 1D girlfriends' identity revealed." "Youtube-star SinaHP's best friends in relationships with 1D and 5sos boys?" the girls read. "Stella. You're in big trouble." Rachel said. "We all are" Stella responded. "Our twitter is private" Diana said, looking at Nicki and Rachel. "It's fine if they know who we are." Stella looked at her twitter. It already started to get followed by a lot of fans, and her notification's were full of fans too. "Well, I don't care about hate, or anything. I love Michael and he loves me, that's all I care about" Stella said. "I am not in a relationship with Luke." Sina said. "They think I am in a relationship with LUKE!" Sina was shocked. "OH MY GOD!"

The girls were everywhere. In every magazine, everywhere on the internet. "Sina, just clarify that you are not in a relationship with Luke on twitter. That's all you can do." Nicki said. Sina pulled out her phone. "Guys, I am not in a relationship with Luke Hemmings! Please don't believe any rumors!" She twittered, "I would tell you guys if I had a boyfriend, and you know it! I like Luke, but we're not dating. Please stop making things up!" Her tweet spread the world faster than anything else. Stella called Michael. "Hello gorgeous" "Michael, we're in the newspaper. We're everywhere." Stella said "Wait what--" "Paparazzi got a pic of us kissing yesterday on the balcony" Stella explained to him, "They also know that you and one direction were here yesterday, and Ashton and Nicki got revealed too. There is a picture of them kissing." "Stella... I'm sorry, I should have been more careful." Michael was concerned. "Michael are you crazy?! You don't have to be sorry, and we BOTH should have been more careful. But who cares anyways? The earlier the better." "Are you sure you're fine with that, Stella?" He still wasn't  convinced. "Of course Mikey! I love you." "I love you too, Stella! I have to go back now, we're in the studio, I love you and that's all you have to care about okay?" "I know Mikey. Have fun!" "Bye beautiful!" He hung up. Zayn and Rachel texted about the news, just like Harry and Diana. Just after Stella and Michael ended their call, Ashton called Nicki. "Nicki! I'm really sorry. Michael told me it got revealed that we are dating... But since your twitter is private it's okay I guess?" Nicki just laughed. "Hey Ash, you sound pretty upset?! It's alright, I'm completely fine." "I'm sorry if you get hate or anything. I love you, you're perfect! I don't have a lot of time! I guess the fans would have found out anyway." "Yeah that's true... I love you, Ashton, okay? And I do not care who 'ships' it and who doesn't, and I do not care if only the both of us know that I love you, or if the whole world knows. It's fine, don't be upset!" "I'm still sorry... The hate people get and the bullshit people say, is unbelievable... But don't listen to them, I love you! I gotta go, Bye Nicks!" "Love you, Ash!" Nicki still laughed about Ashton being over-concerned. So cute how he cared for her.

"we didn't get revealed ?" Sina received a text from Niall. "No, they thought I'm dating Luke, bc of the video, cleared that up on twitter." She replied. "Yea I saw that !" Niall replied. Sina called Niall. "What's up, princess?" he picked up. "I wanted to ask you something about the reveal and stuff" She asked shyly. "I wanted to ask if you'd like to do a Youtube video with me" "I'd love to!" Niall answered. "And would you like to reveal our relationship then and do the Boyfriend tag with me?" Sina asked, still shyly not sure whether he would agree or not. "I'd love to Sina, but are you sure you're okay with that?!" "Yes Niall" Sina smiled. "Are you aware that you're gonna get hate, and all the paparazzi will be following you around and everything?" "Niall, I want to do this for my viewers. I told them if I had a boyfriend I would tell them." Sina said. "Then let's do it!" Niall laughed.