Chapter 7: dates and messages

Stella’s POV:

I was texting with Michael the whole day. He is so cute and funny. I could tell by Milly’s and Diana’s smile that they were chatting with Calum/Harry as well.

Rachel’s POV:

5 days after we met the boys Zayn finally texted me.

Zayn: Hey :)

I quickly replied: Hi :)

Zayn: How are you?

Me: fine wbu? =)

We chatted for a while.

Nicki’s POV:

I skyped with Cody. “Nickiiiii!!” Cody and me skyped. “Cody!! I miss you so much!” “I miss you too Nicki, I need to come over to the UK some time soon!” “Yes please Cody!” “I’ll see… what’s up cutie, what’s going on in your life?” “Oh my god Cody, you know I told you about meeting one direction and 5sos?! You know my favourite member from 5sos is Ashton, he is literally the cutest human being on earth!! He was sooo nice and cute!” “oh really” “Yeah! We were eating pizza and all the guys got the girls a pizza like you know, Luke liked Sina so he gave her the pizza and ASHTON GAVE ME A SLICE OF PIZZA!! And then we were watching toy story and he yawned and put his arm around me! He’s so cute Cody!” “Sounds quite cool” “I always liked him, but he’s even cuter in real life!! I reeeaaally like him!” “Well then” Cody answered shortly and looked out of the window. “Cody are you even listening to me? I like a guy and you are bored…?!” “I listen” he said. “No you’re not! You look out of your window and you couldn’t care less, right?” “No” “I thought my best friend would care about me and my life but that’s not the case I guess…” “I care, Nicki. Listen, Alli wanted to go surfing today, I need to go… Bye Nicki.” “Bye…” I shut down my laptop. Tears started to fill my eyes.  I knew this would happen. I always had this fear that Cody wouldn’t care about me anymore after I leave Australia. I miss him so much and he went surfing with his sister… we only skyped 5 minutes. We used to skype hours… I felt the tears rolling down my face. I grabbed my phone and got out of our flat and ran outside into the forest. I listened to music and sat down on a tree stump. I listened to 5sos. They made me so happy. I started walking again. I looked to the ground, still with headphones. Ashton sang, and I remembered what I was talking about with Cody… The tears rolled down my face.

Suddenly someone ran into me. I fell to the ground. “Ow…”  the guy with the cute dog said. “Uhm I’m sorry…” I muttered. “Are you alright?” A familiar voice asked. I looked up. “Ashton?” I pulled out my headphones. “Nicki! Hi. You alright?” Ashton asked surprised. “Uh yeah I guess, I’m sorry” I muttered again and looked to the ground again. I didn’t want him to see, that I had cried. Ashton helped me up and I pet the dog.

Ashton’s POV:

I bumped into Nicki. Embarrassing. She seemed to like Blueberry. “His name is Blueberry” I told her. “He’s cute” she smiled. I could see that she cried. I wanted to do something, but I didn’t know how. “I know a beautiful place here, do you want to come with me and Berry?” I asked her. “I’d love to.” She smiled again. I love her smile. We walked to my favourite place. It was a little glade in the forest with a huge tree stump and a brook. I told her that I liked coming  in the forest with Berry a lot when I’m in our apartment in the UK. I took her hand. Hand in hand we walked to the glade. Then she said quietly “I like to come here just to think a little bit. Get rid of emotions. It’s so beautiful and calm here.” “It’s here, Nicki. My favourite place.” She said down on the stump. “This place is beautiful Ashton.”