💖16💖

There she was. The girl finally let go of any burdens in her heart. She got an apology and she forgives them.

Jaena was standing in the airport waiting for her flight back to China. After a lot of convincing Jaehyun let her go.

Jaehyun just wanted her sister happy and If she happy back there, he is willing to let her go.

He was glad that she wouldn't be alone. She had a family of seven mischievous guys.

Jaehyun and Taeyong were at the airport together with others. They wanted to bid goodbye to their girl.

Jaena felt at ease. She came back here just to understand that her place is not here but back to China with her boys.

The girl smiled at Lucas and Xiaojun, their was all over her. They were as much glad as her to comeback.

Jaena let her thoughts slip a second back to the boys who meant a lot to her back that day.

She sadly smiled at all memories of them. They always are part of her heart. They will always hold that special place.

They thought of her what is love, they showed her pain and what means to forgive.

The guys and Jaena waited for a flight when she got a text. She quickly looked at her phone and was a little shocked.

Don't show her shocked face, Jaena slit down from the group for a second.

She wanted to hear what the boys who texted have to say for the last time.

Jaena went from the group without any of them seeing her. The boy texted to meet her next to one of the souvenir shops in the airport.

The girl quickly runs there. There he stood. He had a sad expression and when he saw the girl approaching him he smiled.

"You came. I don't expect that, but I have something to say" Boy said.

Jaena looked at his face and let him finish what he wanted to say.

The boy let insight and took Jaena hands in his. He looked straight into her eyes.

"I can't let you go like this, but I also can't cause pain to you anymore. I still live you Jaena, I promise. And I thought I would be able to let you go, but it's hard. It's too much."

Jaena eyes were huge at his confession. No, she didn't want that. Not anymore. It was too much pain. She wanted to say that but the boy got in.

" I know what you thinking. And I know you don't want this. I'm would wait, no matter how much I would wait. And if you fall in love with someone in the process, I would let you go to be happy. Just please don't let this go yet" Boys said with tears in his eyes.

"Jaemin, I don't think so. I don't want you to wait. I don't want to hurt you" Jaena was shaking.

"It's okay, I promise. I just wanted to let go of this. To confess. And I will still be waiting. I waited for love so long, I can wait for it for a little longer" Jaemin sadly smiled.

He hugged the girl last time. He didn't want this to go. He did a mistake last time not telling his feeling, but now he did it.

Jaemin kissed the top of the girl's head and last time smiled at her. "I will be waiting. I love you and goodbye"

And with that Jaemin left a girl. Jaena cried a little longer and then went back to the group.

They all saw her face. A Jaehyun was the first to pull her in a hug. Jaena explained everything to them. And they nodded in the process.

It was time to leave. Siblings said their goodbyes and Jaena took Lucas's hand. They went to their flight.

Jaena looked back the last time. She is going to leave and maybe it's best. It was best for her.

All memories, pain, and heartbreaks were left.

It was a new page for everyone.

The world was in their hands.

Seven of them would always stay a family, no matter what the future holds for them.

And girl.

She thought about them a lot. Their love always is blooming in the memories of theirs.

With their separation came not only pain but a new experience of happiness.

They had a long way ahead of them.

The end