💞09💞

Jaena POV :

Today, Jaehyun wanted to spend a day with me. Like he calling it 'siblings time'

"So, what do you want to do?" Jaehyun asked me.

"You the one who suggested spend time with me. I would have be with boys and enjoy Kun homemade meal" I snicker.

Jaehyun looked at me squeezing his eyes.

"You already spend time with them in China! I want to have quality time with my little Jae" Jaehyun kinda yelled.

"Okay. I play some movie and we have a deep talk. You happy with that?" He asked me.

I didn't want to upset him, so I nodded. Jaehyun smiled showing his dimples.

"That my little Jae" He patted my head. I smiled at him.

I got popcorn and some others snacks, while Jaehyun looked for movie.

We both decided to re-watch 'Harry Potter' series. (it's my favorite movies)

Jaehyun started talking how sad and lonely was he, when I was in China and how hard his work is.

Yeah, he had others guys like Johnny or Taeyong, but we had deep and strong siblings connection. The Jung siblings.

"I want you to tell me what is happening with you?" Jaehyun asked out of nowhere.

"What do you mean? I'm good" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Jaehyun looked at me with very serious look in his eyes. It's mean a big talk.

"Lucas told me. He told me about your problem with the boys. Sure, he didn't mention their names or what they really did"

Oh, no. Why Lucas needed to tell Jaehyun. I know how protective is Jae.

"It's nothing really. Don't listen to Lucas talks. You know he have big mouth" I looked away.

Sure, Jaehyun wouldn't be my brother if he don't know hen I am lying.

"Don't lie to me. And please explain that I can help you" Jaehyun told me and took my hand in his lightly squeezing it.

I looked back at him and took a deep breath.

"You know reason, why I left for China. Do you?" I asked him. He slowly nodded.

"They are the same boys. I met them again and I though that I don't feel the same, but...

They send me the letters, where they confess their feelings toward me and it was too much for me. I don't know what do anymore!"

At this point I started to cry and Jaehyun gently hugged me.

"You still feel the same? Which one you like or love still?" Jaehyun patted my hair.

"At first I thought I still have feelings for Jaemin, but you know how I feel about Jeno or Mark"

"I'm lost. I don't know which one I like or which one I love. They all mean so much to me. Help me Jae" I cryed in Jaehyun chest.

Jaehyun don't said anything anymore. Soon, I felt asleep because I was so tired from everything.

Author POV :

Jaehyun took his sister sleeping figure back at her room. He looked at her face and gently patted her head.

"I will help you with everything. Trust me. I don't let them hurt you again"

Jaehyun went back at his office and dealed one number.

"I need to talk with all of you. I will come tonight. We have serious problem to solve"

He didn't wait answer and ended the call. He rubbed his tired eyes and went back to his room to take a nap.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

So, I'm back. And this book have 300 read. Wow just wow. Thank you very much.

I sorry, if I wouldn't be able to update soon. I just started university so... You know how is it.

💕💕💕💕