💞06💞

It was first day of college and Jaena was very tired. The night before guys came back from China and they not wasted time to came to Jaena.

Hendery, Xiaojun wanted to be sure if Jaena is okay so they insisted to come the sooner the better.

Jaena lazily rose up from bed and went to her closest. She took dark blue jumpsuit and pare of sneakers of her day.

She took a shower and lightly did her make up. After that she went to the kitchen to take her breakfast. There was already Jaehyun waiting for her.

"Ready for the first day?" He asked smiling. She took cereal and started to eat. "Kinda" She lazily answered.

"I see guys don't give you rest" Jaehyun chuckle seeing his tired sister.

"They miss me and I miss them. They like family to me" Jaena answered and Jaehyun dramatically gasped.

"How could you? I'm your only one brother" Jaehyun said. Jaena laughed at her brother.

"Okay enough drama. You need to take me to the college" Jaena said and Jaehyun took his car keys. "Go go!" he happily said.

🌸🌸🌸

The first day at college was not the best or not the baddest that Jaena had. It was just simple day for her.

Lucas and YangYang already left due that they needed to go to guys and do so things that she don't really understand.

She was alone, walking back to home. Jaehyun had job so he couldn't take her back home. She wasn't against idea of walking home, she needed to think.

Her way home she stopped at one Cafe that she always went, when she was high school student. Jaena took a seat at her usual place and made her order.

She took her notebook from her bag and started to draw some shapes. Soon she felt light tap on her shoulder.

Jaena looked up and saw guy, who she wasn't expecting. "Don-Donghyuck?" she shuttered.

Guy smiled at the girl. Jaena felt her cheeks heat up. He took seat next to her. And girl awkwardly smiled.

"HI Jaena" Donghyuck said smiling. He felt like his heart gonna burst any second. She still made him feel like this.

"What do you do here?" Jaena asked. She still wasn't ready for this encounter. But she wasn't able to denie butterflies in her stomach.

"I'm come here everyday for past year." Donghyuck said. He carefully examined her face. To him she was more beautiful than before.

"What? Why?" Jaena asked rising her eyebrow. Why he do it?

"This Cafe, this table were the first place we met" He said with huge smile on his face. And Jaena felt shy at the time.

"Our meeting means that much to you?"

"Of course. You healed my broken heart Jaena. At this place, I felt for you" Donghyuck said.

"So.. So why do left me? Why you just disappeared without any further explanation? Do you understand how I felt?"

Donghyuck felt his heart stung at her words. He knew that they caused her the pain, but he didn't think that muxh about it. He was just selfish.

" I'm sorry. I'm just wanted to let you go. I was afraid to be hurt again, because I knew you wouldn't felt the same as me"

Donghyuck felt tears on his cheeks rolling down. He looked at Jaena and saw her crying too.

"How could you know? How could you know how I felt?!" Jaena shouted at him. She had enough.

He looked at her in disbelief. She felt the same? She loved him?

"What do you just say?" Donghyuck asked still in disbelief. Jaena stood up ready to leave, she looked at him last time before leaving.

"I had crush on you Donghyuck. I felt something for every boy of course at different times. But you left me heartbroken without any hope"

The time stopped. Jaena left still hurt and angry at this world. Donghyuck felt his heart broken, he felt so disguised by himself and his actions.

🌹🌹🌹

Guys! Do you hear new Ateez album? Omg it was the best comeback. I love all the tracks in the album. But my favorites, I think is 'inception' and 'good Lil boy'

AND WAYV 'BAD ALIVE' ENGLISH VER. IS SO AMAZING. I LOOKED AT THE WORDS AND IT'S LIKE LOVE TALK VERSION 2, BUT I SO IN LOVE WITH IT. AND I KEEP IT ON REPEAT.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

STREAM ATEEZ 'FEVER' ALBUM AND WAYV 'BAD ALIVE' ENG. VER.

💕💕💕💕♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️