💞07💞

Jaena was walking around the park, lost in her mind. Did she did right, telling him the truth?

The truth was, that Jaena did have crush on Donghyuck, but also on Jaemin, Jeno, Mark and Renjun.

Yeah, she felt something to Chenle and Jisung too, but it wasn't so strong like to the others. They felt more like brothers to her than potencial lovers.

Jaena stopped at the pound and crouched up. She gently started playing with water, looking at her reflection.

She was sad, lost and heartbroken. Jaena though that when she back to Korea she sure be happy, but maybe life had others plans to her.

On other hand, boy was walking in the park too. Looking around he saw girl next to the pound. He knew that girl so well.

He hesitated to walk to her, but he sucked up and came to her. He gently tapped her shoulder, not wanting to scare girl.

With tears in her eyes girl looked up to the boy and she felt sting in her heart again. She didn't even try to smile to him.

Boy felt heartbroken seeing girl so sad and with tears, he took a breath and crouched down next to her and pulled her to the hug.

He put his head on top of hers and Jaena started to cry even more. Boy gently stroke girls hair.

"I don't want to see you sad, Jaena. Your smile is like the sun, that warm up even the coldest heart " He whispered to her.

Jaena sobbed in his hold, arms around his waist and face buried in his shoulder. She hated to admit, but she don't wanted to let go of him.

" Why.. Why you left me? Did I'm not good enough? "Jaena asked to him, still with tears in her eyes.

Boy holded her more close and more secure. He hated these words of hers.

" You more than enough Jaena. We. I am a fool who just broke your heart. I don't know how to apologize to you "Boy admitted.

Girl finally looked at the boys eyre s and felt spark. The warm of his still was on her. She felt safe in his hold.

" Answer me, why then you left me that night? "Jaena asked him. Boy tensed.

The night of many tears and heart broken. The night that she admitted her feelings, but he just walked away.

"I was afraid. Afraid to lose them. But in process, I lost you. My precious love" He weakly smiled at her stroking her hair.

He got lost in her eyes, in his feeling for her. He never told his friends about that night, he was afraid
He was a coward.

"Do you feel the same? Dod your feeling still here?" He asked with hope I'm his eyes.

Jaena looked down and felt a little guilty. She was lost in her feelings. Did she felt the same. Or her feelings chance and she felt for another boy.

"I can't answer you this. I'm lost. I'm lost in my feelings Jaemin" Jaena admitted.

Jaemin heart stung, but he shaked this feeling off. He was guilty. He needed to take her sooner. To admit his love sooner. But now it's too late or does it?

"It's okay. I be waiting for you, no matter how much long. You are mine love and I'm yours" Jaemin sadly smiled

Jaena stroked his cheek and he closed his eyes, enyoying her warm. He wanted to feel like this every day, every minute.

Jaena stood up and Jaemin let go of her. This sudden lost of warm saddened him. But he smiled still for her.

"I need to go. Thanks Jaemin for listening. And I'm sorry that I can't answer your feeling for now" Jaena sadly smiled at boy.

He took her hands in his and smiled at him again. "No, thanks for you Jaena. And I need to say sorry for you for broking your heart."

Jaemin got closer to Jaena and kissed her head. "Don't forget love. I'm here for you" He smiled again and turned around walking away.

Jaena looked at his back, walking away. Jaena knew what she need to do now. She need to talk with them, separately.

She was ready to heard their explanation and she was ready to admit her feeling too. She wanted to let go of everything and be happy with them or without them.

Maybe Jaena will find her love again. Maybe their will find friendship. The happy life was in front of them. And Jaena was ready fight for that.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi guys💕. I finally graduated from school. Yeah 🎉🎉

I will try to upload more. Thank you for your patience.

Luv you 💕💕💕