💞05💞

3rd person POV :

"I'm sorry" the first words that left Jeno mouth. Seeing her after so long, it's making him crazy.

"I'm sorry for everything. I know you read the letters and I'm sorry for not explaining anything before" Jeno said looking straight to Jaena eyes.

Jaena felt tears warning to drop from her eyes. Suddenly, she felt so small looking at Jeno.

"Jeno!!! Can you hurry up!?" Suddenly new voice shouted, catching Jaena attention. She knew that voice, too food for her own heart.

The boy runned to them. At first he don't saw Jaena standing there, but seeing serious Jeno face he looked at her.

It made him froze at the spot. Emotions hit him like a truck. Her eyes, what he wanted to see for so long. God, how much he missed her.

"Donghyuck?" Jaena small voice wake him up from his trance. He instantly blushed.

"Y-Yeah it's me J-Jaena" Donghyuck stuttered on his words. He tried to catch himself before he embarrass himself.

"Little Jae, I made an order!" Soon Johnny interrupted the scene. Jaena was so thankful for him now.

Johnny looked at Jaena and then at two others figures standing. He saw how intense all they looked.

"Everything allright Little Jae?" He asked for girl. She slowly nodded.

"What you two doing here? Jeno? Donghyuck?" Johnny asked the boys. He knew them but not so good for them have strong friendship.

"We came to eat here. What else?" Jeno said, trying not to look stressed at his words.

"You both know Jaena?" Johnny asked them both again. He felt weird atmosphere between them.

"Kinda?" Jeno sounded so unsure on his words.

"But we need to go now Johnny. It was nice to see you Jaena. We don't interrupt you more" Jeno said and quickly grabbed Donghyuck hand dragging him to they table.

When they left, Jaena left a long sigh. She wasn't ready to face them now, not after so long time and not after these letters.

"You are good JaeJae? You look pale" Johnny asked her. He took hold of her hands.

"I'm good, a little shocked but it's fine" She tried to smile, but it wasn't as bright as always.

Johnny chose not to ask her more and left her by now. He made sure to talk with Jaehyun about this when they meet.

🌸🌸🌸

Johnny left Jaena at her house, he headed to his own design study for work.

Jaena entered her own room and left a sigh again. She felt troubled and now she needed her two good friends.

Superior crackheads😎

Little Jae🐥:
Guys are you busy right now?

Eyebrows👀:
For you not

Prince Hendery🤴:
Stop flirting with her jun. But whatsupp little?

Little Jae🐥:
I'm feeling down now and I need comfort. I need you guys🥺

Sushi🍣:
I'm on my way. Need something to grab?

Little Jae🐥:
Grab ice cream and Yang

German boi 🤠:
I'm already coming but without Lucas. I'm on my own

Eyebrows👀:
But something happened Jae?

Prince Hendery 🤴:
You always can tell us

Little Jae🐥:
I just. I met the two guys of seven

Prince Hendery 🤴:
WAIT THESE GUYS?

Eyebrows 👀:
THAT'S IT I'M FLYING TO YOU. GET OUR THINGS HENDERY. WE COMING

Little Jae🐥:
Chill guys. Lucas and Yang is here that enough

Prince Hendery🤴:
Too late. I already told Kun and Ten. And they went to buy tickets for us to come

Eyebrows 👀:
Yup. And Sicheng started to pack his things. He said be ready for his hugs

Little Jae🐥:
I can't with you guys. And tell Sicheng I'm waiting for him

Prince Hendery🤴:
What about us? It's our idea

Eyebrows👀:
He right!!!! I will come and we will cuddle for life

Prince Hendery🤴:
And I shower you with kiss. Oh Kun told we will came in four days. SO BE READY JAEJAE

Little Jae🐥:
Yeah yeah. Okay I'm going Lucas and Yang are finally here. I be waiting for you😚

Eyebrows 👀:
Luv you JaeJae don't forget that😚

🌹🌹🌹🌹
This chat consist of WayV 99 liners and of course YangYang with Jaena.

Hope you like this story, I'm trying my best for this.

That's for reading and don't forget to vote💕💕