💔15💔

It was time to apologize. The boys knew it's time. They all seven gathered together.

Jeno already told them that he apologized to Jaena and she forgives him. He said that he can't go again there.

So there left six boys. They straight up and with all their willpower they were ready.

The ride to the girl's house wasn't long. They all stopped at her door. And Mark is the oldest he knocked at her door.

They heard some noises inside. Suddenly the door opened and here she stood. She was shocked at least.

To her eyes, there stood people who hurtled her emotionally. She gulped and let them in.

She knew why they are here. Jaena wasn't stupid, after Jeno's visit she knew they gonna apologize too.

She was shaking. Yes, she wanted to hear their explanation of why they did that.

They all gathered in her living room sitting. Jaena put a neutral face. She can't show her feelings now. She wanted to be strong for this conversation.

"We came to apologize" Mark started. He briefly looked at her. He saw how she hold her breath.

"We never intended to hurt you. It out fault and we are very sorry for what we caused to you" Haechan softly said.

"I, we know it's hard to forgive so easily, so we don't, no you don't need to forgive us. We will fully understand" Jaemin looked at her.

"We just wanted to say, that what you read in these letters was true and we still very thankful for you. But we don't want you to be hurt again. We don't want to be hurt again. So we sorry for our caused pain to you" Renjun shifted in his place.

Jaena wasn't holding strong anymore. She let tears stream from her eyes.

"You always have an important place in our hearts. You always be a warm memory to us" Chenle was crying too.

"We sorry and we hope you will have a happy life from now. We hope you will find your happiness. We truly are" Jisung said.

Jaena still crying looked at the boys. Their faces hold sadness and pain. She knew she needed to let go. For herself for them.

"I forgive you. I see that you are all honest and I don't want to hold grudge against you" Jaena whispered.

"Thank you. Thank you for your forgiveness. I hope from now on you will be happy" Mark said standing up.

"I think it's better if we don't meet anymore. It's just been more painful. So this our goodbye" Mark said.

All the boys said goodbyes and with sadness in their eyes left. Only Jaemin stayed for a little longer. To say what he truly wanted.

"I just need to ask you. If there are changes? For us" Jaemin looked straight into her eyes.

Jaena felt her heart-shattering. She didn't want to hurt him, but the girl knew it was for the better.

"I'm sorry. I talked with Jeno about the same thing, but I think it's best to let go" Jaena whispered.

Jaemin felt a bang in his heart. At least he tried. All he wanted to see the girl happy and if she would be happy without him, so that be.

"At least I tried. So it's our goodbye. Thank you Jaena for all these moments together. You always say at my heart" Jaemin chuckled.

Jaena surprising Jaemin hugged him. They stayed at each other hands for a bit. Just enjoying warm.

Finally, they let go of each other, and with the last look, they separated for all.

Jaena was left alone. After they apologize she felt a little better. It was for the best and she knew.

Jaena knew what she gonna do now. She knows it's gonna be hard, but she wanted to come back to China. To her new family, to her boys.

All she needed to inform Jaehyun about. She already talked with Kun and others and there was happy to let her in again.

Jaena knew that Jaehyun would be sad that she gonna leave him again. But she doing it for herself.

She was happy in China with her friends. She knew that she needed to reach her happiness.

So she gonna do that. She sadly smiled and went to Jaehyun. They needed to talk.

All things gonna go for better.