Lee Jeno

In high school I was captain of basketball team. Bright future in front of me.

I had close friends, my lovely family and people who always support me.

But I felt like I'm missing something, maybe someone?

Not until I saw her. Girl of my dreams, I can say.

I never saw her before. My first 'meeting' with her was in one of my basketball practices.

She showed up, support one of her friends, I think? I saw her talking with YangYang so I guessed she show up to support him.

And it wasn't one time thing. She started to show up in almost all of our practices.

I can't say I don't like it. Opposite, I like it so much. Just looking at her, giving me goosebumps.

She was so beautiful. Long, dark brown hair. Round glasses on her noise looked so cute. And her height made her even more cuter. She was definitely my type.

I saw how close she was with YangYang, but I don't think so that they dated. He never mentioned that. So I chose to ask him.

"Hey Yang, I have one question" i said to him. He looked at me, motioned me to ask.

"It's about that girl, who is showing in our practices. Are she is your girlfriend?" I asked him.

He lightly chuckled and smiled at me. "I wish she was, but no she is one of my best friends. Lucas introduced her to me last year and we got closer by then, but she never showed interest in me"

I looked at him and smiled. So maybe its my change. I need to talk with her.

"Jaena. Her name is Jung Jaena." YangYang said and walked away. Even her name sounded beautiful.

Couple of weeks went and I finally took all my courage to talk with her. Like always he showed up in our practice.

It was our break. I took my breath and walked to her. I flashed one of my smiles and she smiled back at me. She looked so unreal.

"Hey. I don't want to sound creepy, but I spotted that you show in our practices often. So like captain of this team I want to introduce myself. I am Lee Jeno." I said and stick my hand to her.

She looked at my hand and shooed it. "Nice to meet you captain. I'm Jaena" She said. I sat down next to her.

We both started a small talk together, getting know each other more. And I think I felt even more deep.

We keeped touch even after that practice. We changed numbers. It was so easy to talk with her and I like it so much.

About 3 months went by and I wanted to confess to her. Confess how much I like her and wanted to be her by my side.

But my heart broke in millions pieces, when I find out about my closest friends liking her too.

It really broke my heart, but I put my friendship at first place. And I started grow distant to her, when I find out about other liking her.

I think she sensed my cold behavior toward her, because she don't tried to reach me by herself. That hurtled so much.

Seeing her, broked me so much. Not be able to talk with her. It hurt it really hurt me.

I saw how YangYang grow distant to me too. I think he don't liked what I done with Jaena. How I hurtled her.

But I was more hurt, when Jaena and YangYang left. They changed schools, I think. I never got to know where they left, no one knew. They just left school.

That's how I lost her. My first love. She meant so much to me and I lost her. But I kept saying it was for the best, but it really was?